maybe a busa vs juiced vett race soon

gcal

Registered
i was at the local hang out and a c5 vett, black, roars up and parks. all get out and look and talk to him, as usual. any way the guy was super cool. so i shot the poop with him and his car. he says it got some were around 400-450 rwp with out juice. his cans were huge. after a while i ask him if he ever played with bikes on the freeway. he says yea there fun. ok i say wanna play tonite? he had plans but said he'll meet me next week and we can do some high speed runs and see whats up. any way i asked him if he has any friends with faster vetts then his cause i got a fdriend with a turbo busa (yagmaster from this board). he says yea i belong to a corvette forum and that he will bring a friend or two out to play next week. so we are going to try and get to gether and make a quick vid and see whats up with both cars and bikes.
ill keep you all posted on whats up. seems like a nice guy that will show up and play.

btw yag you better take work off and join us. lol

i was fishing about a year ago on LS1.com.. some of u may remember what they had to say about bikes.. some of their quotes.. "bigger cam aftermarket heads and u may see the back of his helmet", "u need at least 800hp to run with a busa and 1000+ if he is on a modified one", " the 600's are fast enough the liter bikes forget it", "if u wanna beat a haybusa buy another one just like it" and they went on and on about it..

Be careful they stock to their lane from the start. After that chop their heads!!!!
laugh.gif

I can't imagine the Vette would be much of a problem. Go get 'em, and be safe! Kinda contradictory, huh?
biggrin.gif

Nah it wont be much of a race. I ran my friends 03 Z06. He dynoed it around 500 hp at the wheels. Did roll ons from all kinds of speeds. It was great fun just not much of a challenge. Be safe and have fun.

Yeah i dont see you having any kind of problem beating up on a vette on the highway. Just last weekend I did 3 runs with my friend who has a 900rwhp mk4 supra from all different kind of rolls and just walked away every time. Even though im desperately in need of a new map on my bike, the day after i ran him i put down 159 to the wheel (dyno was about 6-8 low cauze of the really hot weather) which is very close to stock. Good luck though and let us know how it goes!

Jeff
'01 Busa
Ferarri Red, 7" Trak Dynamics swingarm, Muzzy Exhaust, yosh cams, blah blah blah....

Back