May Sell My Busa

Creekboy

Registered
I have tons of pictures of my bike, it only has 14K miles on it, I just don't know if I want to ride anymore. I don't even know what to ask for it, I do know I have over 15,000 invested in it, any suggestions...Its a 2000 model all custom....

It's your decision in the end, but if this is due to your nephew, then I would wait and re-evaluate your reasoning after a few weeks have passed. This is some hard shid you have to deal with, and I wish that nobody ever had to go through it. Don't let your emotions make you do something that you might regret later.

If you're still wanting to sell the Busa after this, then I wish you luck on selling it. I'm not sure what a fair price is other than the loan value. They never take into account the custom work and accessories.

Give some time......Stay off the bike for a while and then re-think.

I would say a person should not make rash decision due to events that have just happened.

As bad as those events might be, all things should be thought out before action is taken.

I have a wife and three boys that depend on me, and there have been times I have questioned my owning a Busa.

In the end it always comes down to this.

I cant just burry my head in the sand and try to live life risk free. For one trying to live life risk free is impossible. You could be standing on a street corner and get smacked by an out of control car.

You could be sleeping in your house and have a plane crash through it.

I have seen even recent news articles dealing with both of these.

Just a few days ago some girl ran her car into the rear end of another car that was parked at a light.

The car at the light was doing 0 mph, the girl that rear ended them was doing 70. the car that was rear ended had three musicians in the car who were on lunch break, all three died, the girl who hit them lived, she said she was trying to kill herself.

Point is, you can go through life being paranoid of everything and arrive to your grave miserable will regrets of your entire life

Or you can go through life living it and doing everything in moderation, having fun, but using common sense and caution (my preferred life style)

Or you can hit the NOS, floor it and slide into the grave sideways screaming YAAAAHHHHHOOOOOO the whole way

Option one kind of sucks, option 2 and 3? That is how life is meant to be lived.

Keep the Busa, just use throttle control. When it is your time, it is your time. When it isn’t… just have fun until it IS

But on the other hand, sometimes you do have to listen to that little voice inside, and if that little voice is SCREAMING!! SEEELLLLLL THE BUUUUSSAAAAHHHHH!!!

Then maybe it should be listened to…

Good luck

give it some time i said the same thing after i got hit on mine. it took 6-8 weeks before i decided to keep or ride da busa.

<!--EDIT|greyrocket
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121700373 -->

what eveyone else says give it some time there isnt any hurry
sad.gif

I'm sorry for you pain. Give it a little time. Your Busa may be some great therapy for you in the future. Just getting out riding, listening to the engine run and doing some thinking goes a long way with inner struggles.

I definitely missed something!!!! What's up Creekboy?
rock.gif
I hope you're OK!!! This seems sudden or I just haven't seen all your posts!!!

OK - I just read your post!!!! I'm so sorry for your loss! Please know that my thougths and prayers are with you and your family! Take some time off for yourself!!! Time is a great healer. Right now is not the time to make decisions of any kind!!!!
thumbs-up.gif

You have gone through lot of pain in the past couple of days mate. I think you should give it some time before you take a call on you bike...

Back