May have to sell the 'Busa

Tree

Registered
Well it happened again. Back to a job for 7 months and now I am laid off again. The difference this year is I don't have the bike paid up for another 6 months. I only have a 2 months cussion this time. I am thinking of taking a 3 or 4 day trip to sunny FL, possibly next week. Weather depending. I'll be staying with friends and this will only realy cost me gas. I guess I'll get my Iron But award. 996 miles door to door. I don't plan on stopping except for gas and food. Just need some time to clear my head. I figure 12 or 13 hours on the road should help out big time.

If any one knows someone looking for a mechanical designer (3D Pro-E) let me know.

Later,

Steve

Well it happened again.  Back to a job for 7 months and now I am laid off again.  
If any one knows someone looking for a mechanical designer (3D Pro-E) let me know.

Later,

Steve
I'm a fuggin truck driv-r , an' yer laid off ?
The world makes NO sense to me .
I feel for ya man....I'm sure sum 1 on here has a lead for ya . I hope . I hate hearing the news sometimes .

Oh man, I hate to hear that type of thing Tree, I hope your luck turns around, and you can find something.
Best of luck to ya.

I'll throw in a prayer fo ya Playa, hang in there>>>>awight.

Sorry to hear about this Tree. Things will turn around hang in there. I hope it's soon
Jim

I know in tampa they have quite a few engineering firms, if that is what you do. Honeywell Space Systems in Clearwater, Jabil Circuit, I have a pretty big list of companies in the Tampa, Lakeland, and pinellas area if you are interested. I use to be Fluid Power Engineer, where I designed and maintained the hydraulics and pneumatics systems for hundreds of companies. All of these companies had designers on computers drawing stuff up. Email me at gsxrmike@tampabay.rr.com and I'll email you the list. If I can help out anyway possible let me know

Mike

Economy / job market just bites right now. Everyone in USA needs to go out and just blow $200 all at once and that would relaunch the economy.

Try this one. C&P the whole thing if the link fails

http://seeker.dice.com/jobsear....ource=1

Where's the KEEP THE BUSA FOUNDATION when you need it??

WWJD

I spend every morning going between 5 job search sites.  Dice being one of them.

Thank you all for the support!

If I do have to sell the bike, I will be buying another one within a month after getting back to work. I'm thinking an '03 anniversery edition.
biggrin.gif
Eventualy things will have to get better.

Later,

Steve

I don't know about you, but I had better luck simply walking in to nearby company's and asking about jobs, than using the websites. Many jobs were just not posted online, even in the tech field.

May the Job Force be with you.

Most of the companies around here are who you know not what you know. Even the larger ones. Applying for a labor job is just about useless also. My resume is full of design jobs and I am thrown out just about imediatly (sp). I'll figure something out, one way or another.

Later,

Steve

THIS IS EXACTLY why I wanted to set up the "Crush Fund".
Tree....it's none of my fuggin' bizness , but how much are the payments on yer Busa' . 200$ a month ?
200$ 10 guys = 20 bucks each
" 20 " = 10 " "
" 50 " = 4 " "

two hundred bucks.....100 guys...2 fuggin bucks each .

The "Fund" could always get payed back , by a good bro , who once needed its service . Pay it back 50$(or,whatever) a month , when a fella was "Back In The Saddle".

I'll GARAN-DAM-TEE ya there Tree....there's 20 brothers an' sisters on here that would mail ya a chec for 10 lousy bucks ,for a couple months , till yer rockin' again . Dont sell yer ride man . Post up yer address....I'll mail some dough .
Dont get me wrong...I am NOT rich....this aint no fuggin hand-out....its just the way things should be...biker bro...lookin' out for biker bro .
Just me man....I'm the "Out Spoken Azz-Hole" on this site.

Well Rubberside, You may be the old A-hole but I am with you on this one.
thumbs-up.gif

TREE, Keep the bike, I am in for $10 bucks a month for as long as you need it. Do you have a paypal account or I can just mail you a freakin money order.

Come on folks if Tree will take it, it's not much money, What do you say folks?

I'm in. Just tell me where to send the check or paypal will work also. Just let us know and we will be there for ya man. Who knows maybe someday I will need something designed on the computer or some stuff.
firedevil.gif

Thanks guys I realy appreciate all of the support. Let's hold up on sending me any money for at least another month. By then I should have a job. Hopefully! I'll keep you informed. Mikeusf sent me a good list and I plan on sending out a boat load of resumes tomorrow and Monday. I'll keep you informed. Once again I can't thank you enough!

Later,

Steve

Keep us posted Tree, Don't be shy, think of it as a donation from the Society to Prevent Hayabusa Cruelty or the North American Raptor Preservation Society. Yeah SPHC or NARPS...

Anyhoo keep the Busa, Gotta keep riding.

SUP REV! when we going to ride again? a buddy of mine just bought an 03 busa, we rode over 300 miles last night. Us 2 gotta get together, give me a call!

Mike

Keep us posted Tree, Don't be shy, think of it as a donation from the Society to Prevent Hayabusa Cruelty or the North American Raptor Preservation Society.   Yeah SPHC or NARPS...

Anyhoo keep the Busa, Gotta keep riding.
....."I GAVE AT THE OFFICE"..... fug that...I gave at

HAYABUSA DOT ORG

.....A brain is a terible thing to waste..... who cares....

A 'BUSA IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE .

Back