May have to sell the 'Busa

Be sure and keep us posted man, don't be afraid to say when you're in trouble, alot of us will be more than happy to lend a hand, no sweat at all.

All right. I'm having no luck finding any kind of employment. I interviewed for a couple of jobs that were out of my field and got the usual, "we hired some one more qualified". No crap. Why did you interview me in the first place when you knew I wasn't qualified. Being a Mechanical Designer if I apply for a laborer position I am prety much brushed off. Even though I used to be a laborer, they don't care. They they like to ask what I made at my last job. If I lie, they have something to hold against me. It I tell the truth I get the sob story, we can't pay you that much. I reply with "I still need a job". I found out last week that I may not be eligable for un-employment this time. The local office screwed up my paper work. Now I have to wait an additional 2 weeks just to find out if I am eligable. Fortunately my federal income tax came back and this will cover our general house bills for the next couple of months. My only wory is the bike.

Any way. As much as I hate to do it, if you would like to help, my address is:

Steven Long
860 Longfellow Ave.
Wood River, IL 62095

I will keep detailed records for those who do choose to help me out, and I will pay you back in full as soon as I am back to work.

Thanks

Steve

All right.  I'm having no luck finding any kind of employment.  I interviewed for a couple of jobs that were out of my field and got the usual, "we hired some one more qualified".  No crap.  Why did you interview me in the first place when you knew I wasn't qualified.  Being a Mechanical Designer if I apply for a laborer position I am prety much brushed off.  Even though I used to be a laborer, they don't care.  They they like to ask what I made at my last job.  If I lie, they have something to hold against me.  It I tell the truth I get the sob story, we can't pay you that much.  I reply with "I still need a job".  I found out last week that I may not be eligable for un-employment this time.  The local office screwed up my paper work.  Now I have to wait an additional 2 weeks just to find out if I am eligable.  Fortunately my federal income tax came back and this will cover our general house bills for the next couple of months.  My only wory is the bike.

Any way.  As much as I hate to do it, if you would like to help, my address is:

Steven Long
860 Longfellow Ave.
Wood River, IL 62095

I will keep detailed records for those who do choose to help me out, and I will pay you back in full as soon as I am back to work.

Thanks

Steve
FEDEX,

pack on its way. Also go t0BOSE Look to see if anything may work. If so (even if not) send in your resume. We are not just sound. we are in all kinds of different things that i can not talk about.

Use me as reference
Michael E. Thurow
Bose Corporate
100 the mountain
Framingham MA. 01701

i can always use more people to ride with.
biggrin.gif

If you accept Euros, 20 of them will fly to Wood River tomorrow morning. But you still can ride your 1000 miles, ride fast and have fun with your friends.
smile.gif

Hope you'll find a job quickly.

N.E.

Thanks! Conveniently enough there was a mechanical designers position open. Thanks for the reference also. Res. is in, and hopefully I'll hear something soon.

Thanks,

Steve

KbiO,

Don't know where I'd exchange the Euros. The local banks only require an IQ of 15-20 for employment. Anything above that and you are grossly over qualified. I never made the 1K. I got 80 miles down and between the tank bag and the tail bag I had no wiggle room. Back cramped up to the point I had to turn around and come back. There was no way I was going to make another 920 miles like that. Nerves have calmed considerably since then though. Still trying my best not to go stir crazy with very few jobs in my area.

Thanks again,

Steve

N.E.

Thanks!  Conveniently enough there was a mechanical designers position open.  Thanks for the reference also.  Res. is in, and hopefully I'll hear something soon.

Thanks,

Steve

KbiO,

Don't know where I'd exchange the Euros.  The local banks only require an IQ of 15-20 for employment.  Anything above that and you are grossly over qualified.  I never made the 1K.  I got 80 miles down and between the tank bag and the tail bag I had no wiggle room.  Back cramped up to the point I had to turn around and come back.  There was no way I was going to make another 920 miles like that.  Nerves have calmed considerably since then though.  Still trying my best not to go stir crazy with very few jobs in my area.

Thanks again,

Steve
Keep me posted. Somtimes they move slow.

Steve er, uh... Tree,

Setup a paypal account... Simple to use, any money we send (I am in fur sure) will go directly into your account!

Once you have the account setup (if not already), we just type in your email address at paypal and it goes lickity-split!

BTW - once again RubberSideDown is a friggin' genius while the rest of us sit with our thumbs up our asses!

RSD - I am glad people are hangin' with this one... You da man! Keep up the good work.

Gambatte Kudasai (loosley translated: keep your chin up)

Set up Paypal too buy my shirts.
What's another 20?
I am in, keep the Busa.
Sea Ya, in the weirs?

BTW - once again RubberSideDown is a friggin' genius while the rest of us sit with our thumbs up our asses!

RSD - I am glad people are hangin' with this one...  You da man!  Keep up the good work.

Gambatte Kudasai (loosley translated: keep your chin up)
thanks Rip....thats REAL cool of you to say .

I'm not tryin' to be the good guy,the cool guy, nothing like that . I truely believe in the "Common Sense" approach.
I know, I know , Revlittle or Revless or whoever will step up to the mic with his political view or that lawyer/accountant thing.
Personally....I really dont give a FUG .

Howlin had an' AWESOME idea a while back , a parts list.

Instead of sayin' "Right on Marc" "good Idea" "cool bro"
all the other crap happened . What if this?
What if that?

If we just , let common sense prevail , Marc would have for US....ya....US , U an' ME a real cool list of parts.

UNFORTUNATELY....the fugs had to look to the negative.

AND YES ...... I am rambling on AGAIN .

Tree AKA Steve sounds like a cool bro.....

I'm gonna offer a hand . IF it helps the man out, COOL.

Any 1 who wants to be all negative an' shiddy.....go find some other thread to post yer negative drivvle on .

It's just me.....I'll stand alone again if I have too .

Pay-Pal doesn't like me. For one reason or another my explorer crashes on "secure" sites. I will give it a try tomorrow from the library.

Thanks for the support,

Steve

Pay-Pal doesn't like me.  For one reason or another my explorer crashes on "secure" sites.  I will give it a try tomorrow from the library.

Thanks for the support,

Steve

<span style='color:blue'></span>Rubberside?  WTF?
 I'm not tryin' to be the good guy,the cool guy, nothing like that .    I truely believe in the "Common Sense" approach.
I know, I know , Revlittle or Revless or whoever will step up to the mic with his political view or that lawyer/accountant thing.[/QUOTE]
rock.gif

What the hell?  I don't mean to come off as negative only trying to help.  Just trying to look at the what if's, there's the potential for things to get ugly thats all.

So now you lash out at me in the one thread where I backed you 100%?  Yeah, look back through the thread, I am right there.  Whatever man...

<span style='color:royalblue'><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Tree</span>,</span>$20 is in the mail.  WELL No it's not in the mail...It's freakin Sunday...But It will be in the Morning.  Will you accept cash?
smile.gif
 Chin up and all of that bro.  

Job wise, can you re-locate?

What the hell?  I don't mean to come off as negative only trying to help.  Just trying to look at the what if's, there's the potential for things to get ugly thats all.
... feel free to spend as much time as you want researching all of the "What If's" ya want .
Yup , it is possible for things to get ugly , LIKE NOW.
It's also possible for things to just get done .
I think some things can happen without an exec style meeting in the boardroom , or a vote ,or any other time consumer.

SO WHAT....if a person came on here an' bamboozled us for some old spare parts or some money , BIG DEAL . That'll be their demons to deal with . Plus...there's alot of big ugly MoFo's on this site, me personally , I wouldnt want Hayabusa Dot Org lookin' for me , would you . Check out some of the pics of these dudes...they're GORRILLA's in leather . hee hee.
I think this board could AND DOES a pretty damb good job of lookin' out for one another .
watchin the salesmen....
helpin a dude who's crashed....
GREAT HELP and advise....
givin' parts...
sharing the manual on disk....
yadda yadda yadda.....

I love this place...

o ya....the disclaimer: None of this really relates to you Tree . Especially the second paragragh.
it's just that Over-Zealous-Rev-less and I sometimes argue like a couple of old bitc... pay it no mind.
Well...enuff with the verbal diarreah.....lets ride.
Have a good day peeple....even you Rev....hee hee.

OK Rubberside,

Cool enough, and I understand where you are coming from alot better now.  Yeah I get a little over zealous...Good point.  But what it comes down to is like you said, we are all here learning and looking out for one another.  Peace Bro.  

And yeah, What the hell is with the Busa population out there?  Whats the average Bench, 300lbs?  Christ this is a collection of big MoFOs...you included...you big Flea (chilli peppers) on steroids lookin mug!  I'll provide you some fresh ammo tomorrow, I'll post my ugly mug for the world to see...
thumbs-up.gif

Tree,  Don't worry about payback as you mentioned above, just pass it along when you can.

$25 Is on the way.

....YUCK......

My girlfriend's right...I gotta quit doin' that Billy Idol snear.

lol.....

...you big Flea (chilli peppers) on steroids
too funny....I've been told that once or twice before .

This should make ya laff ,   Rubber-Flea , wearin' my night eye protectors .

Wow....am I pretty or what ?  hee hee hee .
Nice DVD collection.
thanks....thats about 10 % of 'em.....seems like I put up a new shelf for her every week . She....actually we like movies better than T.V. TV sucks . 'cept for Speed Channel .

Back