May 8th Bike fest Video!!!

bigfootatplay

Registered
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
http://[media=youtube]xVS6yCstKbM[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Great videos thank you..

Couple things though..
1st why do you end or edit clips before runs are done and we see times on the towers ?
2nd the kid on the four wheeler is absolutely toooooooo cool .
I gotta make sure Adam doesnt see that or it will be 'Buy me one of those daddy...:laugh:'

Lastly seems some folks didnt have bars of ivory soap in their house when growing up.....such a potty mouth some are....:bowdown:

"it aint the clutch you skeered of its this bleepity bleep bleep right here"

That is funny though. Remids me too much of Music City.
Nothing better than Saturday night trash talk at the track and a place to settle it legally.

Thanks again....:beerchug:

Great videos thank you..

Couple things though..
1st why do you end or edit clips before runs are done and we see times on the towers ?
2nd the kid on the four wheeler is absolutely toooooooo cool .
I gotta make sure Adam doesnt see that or it will be 'Buy me one of those daddy...:laugh:'

Lastly seems some folks didnt have bars of ivory soap in their house when growing up.....such a potty mouth some are....:bowdown:

"it aint the clutch you skeered of its this bleepity bleep bleep right here"

That is funny though. Remids me too much of Music City.
Nothing better than Saturday night trash talk at the track and a place to settle it legally.

Thanks again....:beerchug:

:laugh: Thats Drake aka KingofdaCoast from Suzuki City. He ALWAYS talks trash "ALWAYS":rofl: That guy MadKaw has been getting into it with Drake for a year now he has a NOS ZX14. He says if Drake takes his clutch out he'll run him with a stock clutch. So he had a stock 08" Busa to run him on and they still didnt race. MadKaw is scared of Drake.. not the clutch:laugh:

The clips are cut intentionally because some people try to time the bikes using the win light. We dont show times out here. Most of us Grudge Race and dont show times. But every now and then we will just to prove a point. If you buy the whole video you will see everything though. He just dont show'em in the previews.

you can find the pics @ christopmark's Photos- powered by SmugMug

and to buy videos contact christopmark@aol.com

They gave a "get well Twinn" tribute because Twinn took a nasty fall saturday night. He was rushed to the hospital and is doing ok now. Thats a tough lil dude. He has been battling thru sickness and this little fall wont slow him down.:beerchug:

:laugh: Thats Drake aka KingofdaCoast from Suzuki City. He ALWAYS talks trash "ALWAYS":rofl: That guy MadKaw has been getting into it with Drake for a year now he has a NOS ZX14. He says if Drake takes his clutch out he'll run him with a stock clutch. So he had a stock 08" Busa to run him on and they still didnt race. MadKaw is scared of Drake.. not the clutch:laugh:

The clips are cut intentionally because some people try to time the bikes using the win light. We dont show times out here. Most of us Grudge Race and dont show times. But every now and then we will just to prove a point. If you buy the whole video you will see everything though. He just dont show'em in the previews.

you can find the pics @ christopmark's Photos- powered by SmugMug

and to buy videos contact christopmark@aol.com

Ok I understand why no show on the times but you still dont even show who wins the race ?
If its a grudge race turn the towers off and let em go !

Back