maximum permited weight?

prg

Registered
has anyone exceeded the gross vehicle weight of 449kg for a gen 2? off on a two week camping trip with pillion.

thanks

990 pounds :laugh:

No, but if I don't start losing weight like everyone else I'll be pushing it in full gear :laugh:

What in the world are you packing?

the missus '86 odd kgs suited and booted, myself at 95 kgs, tent, a change of clothes, a few tools etc etc.just the normal things you'd need for camping.i haven't got much spare weight allowance hence the op has anyone exceeded it and by how much.thinking of the tyres in particular.wont be going faster than 70mph.

has anyone exceeded the gross vehicle weight of 449kg for a gen 2? off on a two week camping trip with pillion.

thanks

Are you planning on using a trailer to tow your gear on or you planning on trying to balance that weight on the motorcycle???

Well, I weigh 200lb, my wife, not sure.....add gear for two up riding and packed for a week, we may have gotten close. We had saddle bags and a back pack strapped to Busa.

IMG_9282.jpg

That "not sure" quote keep you out of the doghouse for another week :)

Are you planning on using a trailer to tow your gear on or you planning on trying to balance that weight on the motorcycle???

no trailer.have had a couple of short rides with pillion and all the gear on.no problems with balance really.more concerned about the loading on the tyres and if their up to it.
have a tank bag ,large throwover panniers and tent on back rack.

Back