maximum permited weight?

prg

Registered
has anyone exceeded the gross vehicle weight of 449kg for a gen 2? off on a two week camping trip with pillion.

thanks

prg

Registered
What in the world are you packing?
the missus '86 odd kgs suited and booted, myself at 95 kgs, tent, a change of clothes, a few tools etc etc.just the normal things you'd need for camping.i haven't got much spare weight allowance hence the op has anyone exceeded it and by how much.thinking of the tyres in particular.wont be going faster than 70mph.

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
has anyone exceeded the gross vehicle weight of 449kg for a gen 2? off on a two week camping trip with pillion.

thanks
Are you planning on using a trailer to tow your gear on or you planning on trying to balance that weight on the motorcycle???

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Well, I weigh 200lb, my wife, not sure.....add gear for two up riding and packed for a week, we may have gotten close. We had saddle bags and a back pack strapped to Busa.

IMG_9282.jpg

prg

Registered
Are you planning on using a trailer to tow your gear on or you planning on trying to balance that weight on the motorcycle???
no trailer.have had a couple of short rides with pillion and all the gear on.no problems with balance really.more concerned about the loading on the tyres and if their up to it.
have a tank bag ,large throwover panniers and tent on back rack.

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightismine