max power@?????

squale147

Registered
whats up guys..im hearing that there is more power in the gen 2 busa after redline..is this true?? i never hade mine at 11k yet.. and what kind of rear wheel hp is to be known on a stock busa???thanks for the help..

Yes, there is a little more. The Gen2 has a soft cut and a hard cut for the fuel/limiter. Both can be turned off with the ECU Editor.
The soft cut is the one to remove, it seems as it's just a conservative rev limiter. The bike will run safely with it gone and gain a little power when properly tuned.
The hard cut is only to be removed once the engine has been built to handle the extra rpm's and could continue to make power that high up. It would only be beneficial in a big bore/stroker, nitros or boosted engine(that has a top end built to handle that sustained rpm). With the hard cut gone on a stock engine you'de only be over revving the engine after peak hp had fallen off, and just asking for engine failure.
Stock wheel gen2 hp seems to be anywhere from low 170s to around 180. Dynos and tuners vary. With your full Akrapovic and a good tune you should be in the high 180s to 190, roughly, expect around 10 more hp when tuned correctly.

thanks sixpack577...did you ever order your exhaust?? i think a few weeks more for mineeader:

Not yet, but should be soon. I'm tight with my money and we have a newborn. I'm gonna sit on my bike money for a little while longer...and that's hard to do!
I waiting on your reveiw anyway!!!:poke::laugh:

Not yet, but should be soon. I'm tight with my money and we have a newborn. I'm gonna sit on my bike money for a little while longer...and that's hard to do!
I waiting on your reveiw anyway!!!:poke::laugh:

lol..i will get it to you asap..congrats on the newborn..i was going to try and just ride mine this year becouse im getting tight on cash also but the dame internet makes it to easy and then once i started that was it..2k later..:whistle::laugh::banghead:

lol..i will get it to you asap..congrats on the newborn..i was going to try and just ride mine this year becouse im getting tight on cash also but the dame internet makes it to easy and then once i started that was it..2k later..:whistle::laugh::banghead:

Thanks man. And only 2k so far huh? Run, while you still can!:laugh: It just keeps costing more and more.:laugh:

Thanks man. And only 2k so far huh? Run, while you still can!:laugh: It just keeps costing more and more.:laugh:

That is no joke haha. It will just keep getting more and more expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back