Max Biaggi is such a whiny little...

Busa_05

Busa Legend
Donating Member
Registered
Check out Biaggi's continued stream of excuses. He even goes so far now as to basically say, "Hey, it's all abouit my engineers and mechanics now. I'm the greatest rider in the world, so it can't be me..." What a putz...if you can't tell, I AM NOT A Biaggi fan.

Mixed feelings for Repsol Honda duo
News, 26/03/05

Nicky Hayden and Max Biaggi were back in action Friday for the first of a scheduled three-day test at the twisty 4.4km Jerez circuit in southern Spain, just five days after the high profile IRTA tests in Barcelona. Hayden started the test fast and positively while his team mate, Biaggi had a more difficult day.

Nicky Hayden posted the second fastest time behind John Hopkins, in 1’41.145.
â€￾I'm pretty happy with the way the whole day has gone. I was disappointed last week in Barcelona, it seemed to take me too long to get up to speed so that was the priority here at Jerez today and I'm happy that we achieved it,â€￾ said the young American.

“Today I went about half a second faster than I've ever gone around here so we're definitely improving. I concentrated on trying to do a race distance on a couple of tyres today rather than trying lots of different things. I'm still looking to improve on getting into corners faster and getting a bit more stability under braking. I'll be working harder tomorrow but overall, after day one, I'm happy. We've got a plan in mind for the weekend and I'd like to think we'll keep improving the way we have today.â€￾

Max Biaggi was obviously disappointed after ending the day in 15th position:
“We arrived from Barcelona with a good set up, but here in Jerez the bike did not respond anymore,â€￾ explained Biaggi. “My experience let me tell that I know the set up differences between these two tracks. I did all a rider can do: I tried all the suspension and chassis solutions and I rode over the limit but it didn’t work. The lap time remains too slow for my standard. At this point it all depends on engine management, power output and electronic controls. It’s not up to me. I hope the answer will come soon.â€￾

That attitude is EXACTLY why Rossi consistently kicks his arse on the track. Max apparently needs a perfect bike, and I doubt such a thing exists at all...

Yeah I read that yesterday... Looks like Nicky will be carrying the Repsol team this year... He has been burning up the track this preseason! Man I hope some americans get on the podium this year... Nicky, Colin, and Kenny all have decent chances of scoring some podiums..

Hopefully Nicky will finish 2nd or 3rd overall! That would be sweet!

Valentino : " dee bike, dee track and dee people uuuuh all, beddy beddy good " ... me and Max ... uuuuuh we no like uuuh each other... "

( Max sucks -
mad.gif
)

Guys,

Don't forget the other American - John Hopkins - he was 3rd fastest at Jerez, the final pre-season test, and on machine that has not been competitive since 2000.

KEnt

Guys,

Don't forget the other American - John Hopkins - he was 3rd fastest at Jerez, the final pre-season test, and on machine that has not been competitive since 2000.

KEnt
Yeah, I was glad to see Hopkins in that top ten. He's a good rider and seems like a decent kid.

If you watch the vid "Faster" you can see why Rossi is the more consistent rider. The fact that he switched bikes/sponsors and still won is a testament to his skill. And he always looks like he's enjoying himself, unlike Biaggi who looks like he's having a nervous breakdown...

Guys,

KEnt
OMG somebody else pulling for John and suzuki besides me on this board? You da MAN! I love us non-conformists...

WTF?

I thought you guys were all fair weather Rossi fans...
Friggin Americans! sheesh.

I bet you like the the Patriots too don't ya..
tounge.gif

Go COLIN!
Go NICKY!
Go KENNY!
Go JOHN!

See my post in RT about suzuki actually standing a chance this year...

Guys,

KEnt
OMG somebody else pulling for John and suzuki besides me on this board?   You da MAN!  I love us non-conformists...

WTF?

I thought you guys were all fair weather Rossi fans...
Friggin Americans!  sheesh.

I bet you like the the Patriots too don't ya..  
tounge.gif

Go COLIN!
Go NICKY!
Go KENNY!
Go JOHN!

See my post in RT about suzuki actually standing a chance this year...
I would like to see the US boys win every race.....but Rossi is the man right now.....GO RAIDERS
director.gif

Back