Master link install

Heres what it should look like after you remove the outside plate, Devious !
DSC02602.jpg

Jump back, ryth, not saying your tool is junk, just saying if you're going to do it and don't have a tool bought yet, get the best! If you've ever used the big one, you can get way more precise with it, way easier to handle. I admit I buy the best, but why not?
Com'on Dude, you cant be serious ! If I can find a cheaper and just as effective tool to do the job,cool.   I aint gonna speed the extra money just for conversation just to say mines bigger or looks better.  Heres a good one for ya, a 24 mm nut and bolt to remove the front axle for a couple of dollars or from the dealership and get hit ova the head.  Another example, how about using a piece of wire to check and set your TSP or you could spend some extra cheese and take it to the dealership and get hit ova the head once again.

Here a photo of the dealer mode plug found on the right side of the bike behind the front seat that can be jump with a piece of wire to check TSP along with a jerry rigged front axle tool.
DSC02604.jpg

DSC02603.jpg

Granted MoonDog, if I where doing precision work, I would only buy the best tool to do the job and if I didn't know of an alternative. But the situation at hand doesnt validate the extra money you spent. When you can spend it else where getting more uses with it (dremel).
I got mo time than money !

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143494516 -->

This conversation just made me realize I'm probably just the opposite, more money then time. Plus, I'm a certified tool junkie, I have stuff I may never use......may be close to a full blown disorder....
tounge.gif

This conversation just made me realize I'm probably just the opposite, more money then time. Plus, I'm a certified tool junkie, I have stuff I may never use......may be close to a full blown disorder....
tounge.gif
Yeah I hear ya Playa, you sound like my wife when shopping for shoes !
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Back