Master Cylinder Leak

Is your foot break light working tho? clean the contacts with sandpaper, probably the oil is not making a good contact. For the shorter lines try n get short braided ones, may help.

Nope, I tried the rear too with no results. I will try the sand paper for the contacts on the front. Also, I'm thinking I should check the fuses as well. That just hit me. Will report back when I check that.

So, they sell shorter brake lines for just this time thing? I just got these lines for the bike. Thinking I want to raise it back up anyways. I don't like dragging when I go over speed breakers or out driveways anyhow.

Check the bulb, it may be blown. The bike is quite low anyway, so I haven't lowered mine either, I like the hight, give you more visibility when riding.

Check the bulb, it may be blown. The bike is quite low anyway, so I haven't lowered mine either, I like the hight, give you more visibility when riding.

It has a led tail light that came with the under tail kit. Its that two round circle led tail light.

Which fuse is the brake light fuse? My laptop crashed and with it went my copy of the service manual. I'm using my galaxy tab now and it will not download the service manual.

So a pic would be great.

Ok, I checked all the fuses in the box below the clutch. The only ones that said anything about lighting were all good. Had a 10amp in the spot of a 15amp.

I cleaned the connection of the contacts on the switch up front with sand paper.

I checked the wires at the tail light and they are all connected securely.

At a loss now?

can you take off the LED's and test them, I think it could be one of the LED's connected in series has blown and the rest of the LED's there is no power, just like christmas tree lights.
One goes, all go off. In the interim, look for replacement LED's on fleabay or any bike store.

can you take off the LED's and test them, I think it could be one of the LED's connected in series has blown and the rest of the LED's there is no power, just like christmas tree lights.
One goes, all go off. In the interim, look for replacement LED's on fleabay or any bike store.

I didn't look to take off th lens and check the leds. I'm looking for a stock undertail to replace it with because I can't stand those stupid cirle dim leds on that hot bodies undertail.

Got a chance to get out for a test ride today and saw something that I never paid attention to while riding. When I squeeze the brakes hard, I can see the brake fluid level drop then rise again after I release. Is that normal? If not how do I fill the resevoir? Its already full so need some advice.

Anybody? Would love some info on this. Brake fluid level drops really low when I brake hard and then rises back up when I release the lever.

Back