Massive Street Crash

Yeah, I'd say the helmet definitely saved that bonehead's life.

"look Ma!! No bike!!"

Seems like his bike bounced off and crashed cameraman? Or something? Why does camera/cambike seem to go down as well?

My brother crashed like that in 90', and right in front of me. I will never forget him flying through the air like that and the only thing that happened other than two brand new bikes totalled is that he was out cold for about a minute from his helmet hitting the street(wish I had a picture of it). He was checked out in the ambulance at the scene and refused to go to the hospital, he walked around like frankenstein for a couple of days, but no road rash or broken bones thank God, could have turned out differently.

People wear your gear! they prevent some injuries, and help save some lives...

"look Ma!! No bike!!"

Seems like his bike bounced off and crashed cameraman? Or something? Why does camera/cambike seem to go down as well?

The video poster said this in the comments section...

To answer a few questions: My 848 was damaged on the left side. Broken shift lever, rashed plastic on nose, left side fairing, and rear tail fairing. Also broken upper fairing stay caused by me getting tossed forward over the handlebars when my bike hit the ground. Which answers the comment about me laying my bike down to help...His bike took me out and my bike went down because of it.

First off I do not see any brake lights on from the trailer! Another poster on youtube noticed this too. This was posted there too:

" There are at least 20 bikes on this ride. The one when the video starts is NOT the one that crashed. He and I both slowed down when we approached the trailer. The bike that crashed was speeding up from the rear of the pack and said he did not see the trailer."

Either way OUCH!

My brother crashed like that in 90', and right in front of me. I will never forget him flying through the air like that and the only thing that happened other than two brand new bikes totalled is that he was out cold for about a minute from his helmet hitting the street(wish I had a picture of it). He was checked out in the ambulance at the scene and refused to go to the hospital, he walked around like frankenstein for a couple of days, but no road rash or broken bones thank God, could have turned out differently.

People wear your gear! they prevent some injuries, and help save some lives...

Guardian angel was with your brother that day bro- glad everything worked out for your brother

Sent from my iPhone

I knew a guy that rear ended a trailer at a high rate of speed. He unfortunately hit the propane tank on the back of the trailer and his bike exploded. He didnt make it..........

Back