Mass/Weeekend ride

OB_KawAbuser

Registered
Sounds good, mr blue and mr red will join as well I am sure.......

Hapo will if he gets his reg. done by then.

Where do you plan to go N,S,E,W RT?

Hey Dudes,
I'm glad you guys posted. I am moving to Boston next month (from Alabama, thank God) and have been trying to find some Busa buffs in Mass. If you would please send me your email address to direct my questions. Mine is woodhamm@hotmail.com.

Look guys, could you please give us Buffalo, New Yorkers a break. Talking about meeting, riding, eating breakfast, and we are up here with 38 degree temps with snow in the forecast. I am tired of this stinking place.
I'll be glad when I move to Georgia in November. Have fun on your ride. Just venting that's all.
Soja1

Hey Soja
From Buffalo you are two hours away if you put your mind to it. Remember that you bought the machine that warps space and time.

...way cool ride today, dispite the wind blown sand! Even the slow guys were hitting better than 130 on several occasions...we met the most understanding Chief of Police...he asked us to please stop strafing his town at "triple digit" speeds and we said, "ok"...

Hey Tin Head! You all lost me when I stalled leaving that joint! Never found ya...will be looken for you again, but I don't want to park a Jap bike at the Eagal's Nest again...that mark was from a bottle...musta been a ***** ...

Hapo you'll be replacing that exhaust soon anyway. I went back and looked for you but you were gone within 2 minutes. Sorry. Great day anyway.

Hi tinhead, I'm gonna put major miles on the busa when the temps are up. Take care and ride safe. I could outrun the weather with this monster, but I'll stay put for this one. If you head my way, I'll be glad to meet you halfway. From the B-low, signing off.

Soja1

Spoke with Hapo in the morning and then later after your "blessed" ride he spoke of the "Understanding Chief of Police", looks like that little town will have radar set up for the future as they could have aided the town budget considerably from what the Hapinator mentioned.

I was very sorry to have missed the fun and the fine selection of roads Bill guided you on, western Mass has great terrain. But a trip to a powder coat shop was as wild as it got for me on saturday, can't finish a project without the parts..........

business must overtake pleasure :(.

Next weekend is Marcus Dairy "Super Sunday" a three time a year event.now that you guys got to meet each other perhaps a ride to Danbury could be scheduled in next Sunday the 16th.

hemillard@snet.net

Hapo glad to see you are back on the road again. I had to be at a meeting at two pm so it took care of my riding for the day. I lost Mikes E mail address could you send it to me at rbpropo @aol.com. Thanks

Hapo,someone fuc@ed with your bike? Jealous losers! Well anyways it was a great ride! I cant believe that cop,that was pretty cool of him.I guess there not all aholes :).Damn you got a hollow leg all you did is eat every time we stopped,lol.

Back