MASS. Riders any????

beunes

Registered
hey whats up everyone? i might be moving to massachusetts around june or july would like to find some fellow riders in that area....i will be moving to Peabody Mass. if there is anyone out there what is it like any good places for riding i like to hit the twisties and the straights.

I'm in southern MA, around Fall River, New Bedford, Dartmouth, etc..

Can't tell ya much about the roads though, in the past I used to go over to RI to cruise cause all my riding buddies live in RI.

I think that's changing this summer though, cause there are a few people from MA on this board and we all got to get together.

I'm in southern MA, around Fall River, New Bedford, Dartmouth, etc..

Can't tell ya much about the roads though, in the past I used to go over to RI to cruise cause all my riding buddies live in RI.

I think that's changing this summer though, cause there are a few people from MA on this board and we all got to get together.
I'm with ya!

hell yea im down for riding anytime im considering leaving the military and when i do ill be there right around summer time when i first get there ill be real busy getting work and a place but ill try to keep in touch with all of you through this board.....we will have to give the roads a little TLC if you all know what i mean.

Well when you getr here howler.............
biggrin.gif

I am one state North in Vt, I live way up near the canadian border, where Busa's run free.

hey whats up everyone? i might be moving to massachusetts around june or july would like to find some fellow riders in that area....i will be moving to Peabody Mass. if there is anyone out there what is it like any good places for riding i like to hit the twisties and the straights.
I'm in Woburn. Give me a shout.

Ok I will shout a head. I expect to see your Busa ass this spring.
wow.gif

Anyone out yet!?!?!

I think atticdog said he was..anyone else.

There is a 70% chance I'm dusting my baby off this Saturday!

Woburn eh...we will definately have to ride...I'm in Bedford.

Scott

DAMNIT!!!

That 70% chance is more like 2% now!

I took a walk in my backyard today and damned near sunk in it.

I live on a hill and all the water from the top of the hill flows down through my backyard, down my driveway, and down the street.

So...backyard = swamp = no busa until the sun clears up this problem!

I'm dying to ride her, especially when I see SO many bikes out every day!

Ok I will shout a head.  I expect to see your Busa ass this spring.  
wow.gif
NE
You have my number bro! Hit me up!

Scott
My Bike is at my buddy's shop in storage still. I can get it anytime though. :-)

His shop is in Wakefield. You should give them a shout.
xtrememotodesign.net He opened up last fall.

Criss

Scott
My Bike is at my buddy's shop in storage still. I can get it anytime though. :-)

His shop is in Wakefield. You should give them a shout.
xtrememotodesign.net He opened up last fall.

Criss
I will definately check him out. I'm looking for a permanent mechanic.

Back