Mass/NH/Maine Busa Riders

Chris08Bus

Registered
Can we get a head count on how many riders we have in the Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts area?

I think organizing a group ride to Kancamangus or other fun ride would be a blast!

Im there, my wife and I go to kang 1/2 times a year.
I live on the cape (cape cod).

Steve
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry, but you can count the Grumpy's OUT on that ride! We wrecked at the end of that dang road in August....beautiful place to ride and I'm sure you'll have fun.....just w/o us. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry, but you can count the Grumpy's OUT on that ride! We wrecked at the end of that dang road in August....beautiful place to ride and I'm sure you'll have fun.....just w/o us. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

How about we all find somewhere else to ride in the mean time. We don't want to relive bad memories!

There's always RT153 from Conway south toward Wakefield/Acton, Me. That's a great ride and would put the Mass guys close to the Me/NH/Mass border

I know we mentioned riding up and running the Kancamangus, but is anyone interested in riding as far north as Jackman, ME? It's beautiful up there and the roads are wide open around the lake.

I snowmobile up there all the time. Great ride up Rt 201. I'm in. Will have to wait for it to warm up a little. I was actually gonna go up to the West Forks snowmobiling tomorrow. There is still snow up high.

Depending on when I might be able to make it up. Have in laws in NH so would depend on schedule.

SO even though I started this thread last year, I'm still game for doing something. My wife is due at the end of April, so I'm going to need someone else to set this thing up. Who can do it? :thumbsup:

Back