Mass. Area DJ Facility

OB_Mambo Kid

Registered
I can't answer your question, but did you check the Dyno site? They have a dealer listing. Unfortunately, doesn't seem to be a lot of dealers in Massachusetts.

I have heard good reports of a shop in
Hanover MA called A.C.S. RACING
Advanced Hi-performance Technology
Dynojet Dyno Facility
781-982-9434 www.acsracing.com
Stay away from Rahns in Abington MA
if you have fuel injection! He has the
newest equipment [250 series] but his
techs just havent GOT IT yet You catch my drift?

Thanks all.

Mambo, 1st place I checked months ago. Unfortunately, not an option.

NickB, you're right about that. They are a HD shop anyway and I have that locally. I wouldn't let either of 'em touch my 'Busa. I have scary nightmares of big beer bellies resting on my gastank saying "What's fuel injection?!?" everytime I think about it!! :)

Freddie (SuperTuner) has me covered I believe, you have mail Freddie. :) Hope to see ya soon.

Maybe a trip over to KawAbuser's is in order while I'm in the neighborhood. Eyeing that carbon fiber airbox Mike!! :)

Thanks everyone.

Good point Fast Eddie...Michael, I need to get a look at one of these CF airboxes. I have been making some of my own as well as tried the MH one and my version of it all with good results, but..."is that all there is"? I think not and I have a lot of things going on with regard to proper airflow management...just have to find the time to create my own 100% scratchbuilt airbox for the Suzuki. If this CF one does the need, I will sell a bunch of them! With no ego intended, I do believe that ECP has about the quickest and fastest internally stock Hayabusa's at least in the Northeast. Hope to hear from you soon Mike and when you can. send me an airbox to inspect. Freddie/ECP

Good point Fast Eddie...Michael, I need to get a look at one of these CF airboxes. I have been making some of my own as well as tried the MH one and my version of it all with good results, but..."is that all there is"? I think not and I have a lot of things going on with regard to proper airflow management...just have to find the time to create my own 100% scratchbuilt airbox for the Suzuki. If this CF one does the need, I will sell a bunch of them! With no ego intended, I do believe that ECP has about the quickest and fastest internally stock Hayabusa's at least in the Northeast. Hope to hear from you soon Mike and when you can. send me an airbox to inspect. Freddie/ECP

Freddie,

If you want to get that box from Micheal, then I'll be your guinea pig 'Busa to tune with it. I'll buy it from you and you can put it on the bike when I schedule time and come down to your shop.

I'll be in touch.

Anyone know of a DynoJet facility currently using the 250 dyno located in the Massachusetts area??

Please post, thanks in advance.

I cannot say about the Mass. area or DJ250's but if I could be of any service in Connecticut, it may be worth your while to visit my shop. I do not own an actual DJ250 but I do have a "one-off" 150 custom made to show greater detail and offer better data than the standard 150. I am tuning and (we) are racing a lot of Hayabusa's as well as ZX12's out of my shop and I have helped a lot turn their personal bests as well as develop some very impressive HP with most bikes that we tune. I would be happy to accomodate you and if you think that you might want to phone me first to elaborate more on your needs, please visit my website at www.easterncycleperf.com and phone me if I could be of service. You will not be disappointed. Hope to hear from you. Freddie

Back