Maryland to Philly

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
I know you guys love pics. A couple of buddies and I did a run to Philly from Maryland. Ride went well, actually a lot warmer then I expected in Philly. We hit RT 1 from Baltimore to Rising Sun, MD. We got tired of all the traffic lights and decided a more direct routhe and took 95 north to Philly. This time we decided to eat at Genos instead of Pats. We had Pats a couple of years earlier attending a bike show.

Phlliy_9_09_06__1_.JPG

At Genos. The sub was good. My only mistake was that I used the hot sauce. I should have taken the warning label as what was to come. The sauce itself was good for about the first minute. Then thats when my mouth caught on fire. Every bite after that into the sub only intensified the burning in my moutn.
crazy.gif

Philly_9_09_06__4_.JPG

Goofing around on the road. The road was completely empty behind us and in front of us. So I grabbed the camera out of my tank bag while still in motion. Dumb move, I know. Felt it was safe. Snapped a quick shot.

Philly_9_09_06__6_.JPG

super.gif
Thats what I talkn about but a Philly cheeze steak aint got shid on one of those B-town crab cake samichez.
biggrin.gif

(1 BAD 2K @ Sep. 11 2006,08:42) Nice pic's and let me know next time to see if I can tag along
biggrin.gif
Same here.. was looking for something to do over the weekend, and I'm in Elkton.
sad.gif

BUSAFETT

You're making my mouth water. I miss the Great Western Hoagie on Lincoln Blvd in Marina del Rey. I still remember the sign...3000 miles to Philadelphia, eat here". Good stuff
smile.gif

Back