Marquez: LeMans Free Practice

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
From his Twitter account. We're watching history being made ...

image-3448086761.jpg

From his Twitter account. We're watching history being made ...

He isn't my favorite, but you can't deny the package that he brings... Tiny in size, no fear, skill and vision...

I am almost surprised that Honda isn't going after Rossi to team with him...

I think Pedrosa is probably it for now, but if Rossi moved to Honda, it would probably be (and I hate to say it) in a supporting role. Then, it would allow Nicky Hayden a spot on the Yamaha factory team, where he belongs.

He isn't my favorite, but you can't deny the package that he brings... Tiny in size, no fear, skill and vision...

I am almost surprised that Honda isn't going after Rossi to team with him...

No sir - most of my pics are from the Qatar race... I didn't make it to COTA... but I thought about hitting this one!!!

Great win again for Mark esp coming from behind and then see ya later...:race:

But the best race has to be Moto3. :super:

I'm a MotoGP newbie, thanks to Shawn's insanely exciting opportunity in Qatar...Omar and I haven't missed a race this season and let's just say I didn't know anyone could do that on a bike. Knee draggers? Pfft...try elbow dragging! It's amazing to watch; can't believe I never bothered to even tune in :banghead:

Omar and I are both becoming closet Marquez fans :whistle: Sorry Shawn...kid has mad skills...

Marques is on a totally different level now, but I remain a Rossi fan. Would have been nice if he could win the championship once more, but highly unlikely to happen.

Marques is on a totally different level now, but I remain a Rossi fan. Would have been nice if he could win the championship once more, but highly unlikely to happen on the current Yamaha.

I would still like to see the Doctor on a better bike. Honda has the best bike out there now, that is not a secret, and with Rossi beating out Dani in almost every race, I think he would be challenging Marquez more on an equal bike.

I don't think Honda will take him back after the 03 season. Remember Honda said the bike won the championship and Rossi said it was him. The 04 and 05 seasons proved Honda wrong, which Honda did not like at all.

I like his attitude and focus, I'll always be a VR46 fan however, I am enjoying his success. Anyone who has raced knows that while it looks easy on TV, the amount of work involved to do what he is this season is unbelievable! It would be interesting to witness history and see the first perfect season ever. What's even more impressive is the fact that he is accomplishing all this in what has to be the deepest field we've ever seen in MotoGP.

Of course, I am very happy to see Rossi back at the front where he normally is. He screwed up going to Ducati and paid the price, last year was a confidence builder and I think this year he might be able to challenge for wins if the Yamaha can eclipse the Honda at particular tracks. However, it is clear that MM is on a different level, he is pushing the sport to new levels and also having people rethink their riding techniques as well.

Back