rashad

Registered
"Aint gonna have.. NO vib-rassshuhhh unnns!~!"

:whistle:

IMG00020-20090624-2138.jpg

IMG00021-20090624-2138.jpg

IMG00022-20090624-2138.jpg

and yes...... my cat plays pool.:moon:

just waiting for my ebay carbon look mirrors to arrive so i can ditch the bar end mirror and see behind me!

wow either no one remembers Marky mark and the funky bunch.. or you guys done care about bar ends..:moon:

I gots the throtlemeister...Is there anything else? :whistle:

Those bar ends are only going to lessen the vibration not get rid of it. The heavy throttlemeisters do the same thing though

these are heavier than the throttlemeisters and a bit longer.. def a hunk of steel..

I took it for a quick spin.. it definitely makes a noticeable improvement... but I didnt really romp on it.. I had to take off my bar end mirror and am waiting on the carbon look ones..

I am going away this weekend so will miss the mirrors.. hopefully they will be waiting when i get back!

You don't like the bar end mirrors ?

I was thinking about getting them. When my bike got stolen I got it back with a busted mirror, so I just took them off. Now I'm kinda use to the look of no mirrors, but Can't get use to not seeing behind me.

honestly the bar end mirror seemed to work better.. no shoulders.. im noticing that now with the stock location mirrow.. but the bar end mirror doesnt look as good imo...

Back