Mark your location

MidnightBusainSD

Busa Rancher
Donating Member
Registered
I found this really neat map deal and i set it up for us so if a Mod wants to move it to a better place but check it out really cool and mark your location give us a good idea where we all may be alright

http://www.frappr.com/hayabusaorg

one cool thing about this if all of us get on it will make finding fellow members in your area easier to locate for making group rides or if your traveling also

<!--EDIT|MidnightBusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130707864 -->

Whats up Big Daddy, I guess your done harvesting silage,rounding up cattle and replacing fence poles.  
eek2.gif

Anyway, its good to see you back postn.

super.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130704990 -->

I see that you've been tending to other duties too, whozz the schweet azz chick pozn on Midnight  
wow.gif

Thatz my boy !
super.gif

Well not quite done with all the harvest but close and then it full swing on wening and working cows and then feeding just been keeping busy as for the lovely lady thats my model friend Rachel How have things been for you Rythm? shoot me a pm or email i'm gona burn all them pics to a disc and mail it to ya so email me or pm me ya addy ok

Dayuum, Playa ! Your having a hard time keeping up with shid here lately, arent you ? Last month it was the phone thingy with your Dad phone and now you forget my email addy, Sheeeezzzzzz
drooling3.gif
Its a good thing your lil ding ding is glued on
tounge.gif

PDBusa
Rookie

Group: Hayabusa.org Race Sponsor
Avg posts/day:1.61

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dayum Rhythym great minds think alike!
[/QUOTE]

No doubt about it, Playa !
evil.gif
super.gif

MidnightBusainSD
Hayabusa Master

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:1.56
Location: Alfalfa Field in South Dakota Posted: Oct. 30 2005,12:29

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found this really neat map deal and i set it up for us so if a Mod wants to move it to a better place but check it out really cool and mark your location give us a good idea where we all may be alright

http://www.frappr.com/hayabusaorg

one cool thing about this if all of us get on it will make finding fellow members in your area easier to locate for making group rides or if your traveling also [/QUOTE]

This would be cool if we could get most of everyone mapped !

Back