Marine's

blazzinbird

Registered
Who here served with the U.S Marines. I did who else?
brave.gif
beerchug.gif
super.gif

Off of the top of my head:
Devil Dog
GunnyBusa
Nitrous Junkie
Thrasherfox
1 Bad 2K
Pashnit
DEVLDOG
WarWgn
Tinnmann
Stunnah
Chalupa
Nikoshana
321CYA
IntheXring
USMCbusa

several others who don't post up much if at all anymore
Like Snake
Busa 05
O4busaVA

Lots of Marines around these parts...

(VaBusa @ Jul. 03 2007,14:17) Any sign of Gunny lately?  I haven't seen him around...
Adding to that, anyone heard from Martin (04busaVA) lately?

Im waiting on disabled veteran plates for my gtp right now. Of course my disability rating is about to go up.

"kill"

I said that once when i got home after getting off the phone. My girl looked at me like WTF

(blazzinbird @ Jul. 03 2007,13:19) Im waiting on disabled veteran plates for my gtp right now. Of course my disability rating is about to go up.

"kill"

I said that once when i got home after getting off the phone. My girl looked at me like WTF
I get those looks too... a lot. Sorry to hear about your disability going up, unless that is a good thing...

If the MS doesnt get worse its a good thing. Motorcycles seem to keep me on level ground, kind of like my drug.

(yamahor @ Jul. 03 2007,14:19)
(VaBusa @ Jul. 03 2007,14:17) Any sign of Gunny lately?  I haven't seen him around...
I caught up with Martin via email the last time we were looking for him...he was in Vegas for work...riiiiigggghhhttt...said he'd hop on and say hi but never did that I know of...I think his family and work keep him busy...

I do miss him around here though...he's a great guy...
smile.gif

(VaBusa @ Jul. 03 2007,14:28)
(yamahor @ Jul. 03 2007,14:19)
I caught up with Martin via email the last time we were looking for him...he was in Vegas for work...riiiiigggghhhttt...said he'd hop on and say hi but never did that I know of...I think his family and work keep him busy...

I do miss him around here though...he's a great guy...  
smile.gif
Okay, I call a .org road trip to get Martins booty to check in with us.

Sorry for the threadjack, 04busaVA's name coming up brought him to my mind.

(VaBusa @ Jul. 03 2007,11:17) Any sign of Gunny lately?  I haven't seen him around...
I think
wink.gif
he's at COP School, as I recall he took a LEO Job  
beerchug.gif

I'm ARMY, but served along side Marines in Iraq 2003-2004, FOB Dogwood, and CSC Scania...Bunch of onary guys they were..and was damn happy to have em on OUR SIDE
beerchug.gif

Back