Marc Marquez 200mph get off!!

He's gonna be something if... he can keep from killing himself...

He had another high speed off in the race. Amazing rider, just needs to stay on the bike more.

I'm sure we will see Marquez on his head a number of times before this season is over. Just a hunch, eh?

This was not even close to 200 mph. What I don't get is what caused him to get on the grass like that? Forgot to straighten the bike in time?

I was reading about that in an article in MCN about MotoGP bikes being too fast. Because of the speed he was carrying, his tires were actually airborne when he blew by the braking points. By the time the front wheel was down it was too late to brake. Crazy stuff.

I never really understood wat ppl meant by the term someone got lucky wen they crashed. IDN maybe its jus me but if I crashed and lived or died the last thing I wud feel is lucky...:dunno:

Well considering how frail and squishy us human beings are anytime you can walk away from a 200mph crash with your life let alone all your appendages in tact I would consider that person a tad bit lucky...:whistle:

Anybody care to guess the number of times since this incident he got off his bike? As the current MotoGP leader it's been twice.

So much for hunches....:whistle:

Well considering how frail and squishy us human beings are anytime you can walk away from a 200mph crash with your life let alone all your appendages in tact I would consider that person a tad bit lucky...:whistle:
no! lucky is winning power ball. nothn lucky about crashing. in fact, its anything but lucky!

Back