Many Thanks to "Sleeperbusa"

UUB - jest for sh!ts & gr!ns...

What did that rig cost ya and how long does a bottle last?  I know it depends on how yer driving, but do you have some kinda idea... 20 squirts, 60?  2 weeks?  5 runs down the 1/4?  
rock.gif
The Nitrous was $370. to the door...then I bought the tiger racing brackets seperate which was another $70.
The bottle costs me $10 to fill and I've hit it maybe 6 times for about 3-5 seconds each time. Unfortunatly, I didn't ride too long because my fork seals were leaking pretty bad..  I'll let ya know after I get my forks back and take it out for the day.
On the strip I think you'd probably get 7-10 runs out of it.
It feels about like kicking in the passing gear of a car..when I'm in 6th @ about 100.

BBB, I haven't forgot about you, I've been working on the type up....tonight though I have to run out to Springfield, MO. so I'll be back on it Monday morning...

PJ
Sounds like pretty inexpensive HP!

I am assuming that in the 1/4 yer gonna make it through first and second and get a piece of third.  Assuming you shift at 10K and it drops to around 8K for second and 3rd, when would you hit the spray?

Is there any feature that pumps in more fuel when you hit the button? (instant remap or sumptin?)

also...

Have you heard of any detrimental effects to the engine?

Sorry if I'm being push, I liked the install you did and am now interested!
Here you go Mikey D.
I have been looking at nitrous or a turbo and still can't make my mind up. is a link to a Nitrous controller.
And is a pretty good topic going on at SH.org about nitrous.

Thanks Pipe.

I would love to go with a blower, ain't got the 5K

Turbo would be ok - ain't got the 3K

NOs - .8k might be doable.

Thanks again!

Seems like everyone on the board is getting the "more hp" or the "go faster" itch.
biggrin.gif
wow.gif
Wat up wit dat?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Back