Manassass,va

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Me and Susan are going to roll up to BurgerKing in Manassas,Va this evening(Sat). She will be on her OWN bike this time o'round. Look for the stretched and lowered gsxr600. That'll be her. Oh, and my orange crate will be there too.. Stock height and wheelbase, whoa!

Here's my cell. 540-223-3785--Paul.

Crap.. Just came thru there last night on the way back from OBX. You should have called
biggrin.gif

BUSAFETT

I was just going to ask when you guys were heading back up this way.

It's been kinda overcast and grey all day. AccuWeather is saying chance of thunderstorms this evening.

I"ll check and see if I can make arrangements and meet up with you guys.

It's been kinda overcast and grey all day.  AccuWeather is saying chance of thunderstorms this evening.

I wish I could be there... Love to see the big screen movie!
laugh.gif

It's been kinda overcast and grey all day. AccuWeather is saying chance of thunderstorms this evening.

laugh.gif
What? You're not going to be there. That ain't right man. Now I'm going to have to rethink the whole thing.
sad.gif

It's been kinda overcast and grey all day.  AccuWeather is saying chance of thunderstorms this evening.

laugh.gif
What? You're not going to be there.  That ain't right man.  Now I'm going to have to rethink the whole thing.  
sad.gif
Yeah... I got a ride with a cute blond down here... hmm... see you guys up there, or have a cute blond straddle my waist and wrap her arms around me... tough decision... really.
tounge.gif

She's got work to do around here later tonight. Maybe one of these times...

Oooohhhh, so she's one of those girls. Well hopefully she's giving you a discount rate since you're taking her for a ride.
You arsehole.
tounge.gif
Enjoy the big screen...

laugh.gif
Sorry man. Couldn't resist the working girl insinuation.

I'm bailing on this tonight. Its starting to rain here and with my luck I'll have to ride home 2 hours in the rain.

Maybe we can do this again either next weekend or the weekend after?

Oooohhhh, so she's one of those girls.   Well hopefully she's giving you a discount rate since you're taking her for a ride.
You arsehole.
tounge.gif
Enjoy the big screen...

laugh.gif
Sorry man.  Couldn't resist the working girl insinuation.  

I'm bailing on this tonight.  Its starting to rain here and with my luck I'll have to ride home 2 hours in the rain.

Maybe we can do this again either next weekend or the weekend after?
Maybe...

It was a good time. Not so much cars or bikes, but fun none the less. Susan even managed to ride my Busa around the parking lot a few times. Each time she got off the Busa she had that look in her eye. Could a Busa be in her future? Who knows.

Back