Manassas, va cruise in.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I'll be at the Sat evening Manassass Va Cruise in at the Burger King on the Manassas airport road. It's a big turnout and some good BSing with other riders. Sure, theres some squids but you meet other riders too.
Plus the squids are entertaining to say the least when they start bragging about bikes. Just look for the Orange Busa, that'll be me.

Manassas Airport Road? I'll look it up and see what I got. What time? There's good fight on HBO this Sat night ya know!
smile.gif

sad.gif
Swim lessons and a promised trip to see 'Cars' with the boys...

Have fun Paul! And anyone else that goes along...get pics of the squids LOL

Hey, how far are you from Manassas anyway?

Mike and I will be up there on the bikes June 24th; Dave Matthews show at the Nissan Pavilion...
biggrin.gif

I'll be at the Sat evening Manassass Va Cruise in at the Burger King on the Manassas airport road. It's a big turnout and some good BSing with other riders. Sure, theres some squids but you meet other riders too.
Plus the squids are entertaining to say the least when they start bragging about bikes. Just look for the Orange Busa, that'll be me.
What time will you be in Manassas? Tom, DJ, Warren, Hydrabusa and maybe some others will be up with me in Woodbridge around 4:00ish (Veterans Park). They will be leaving from Tom's home in Staford.

I can be in Manassas at 5:30 6:00pmish. PM me.

Stop through Veterans Park and I/We can ride out to Manassas together. I am having a graduation cookout for my sons. Come on by. Plenty of food!!!!

I'll be in myrtle beach

<!--EDIT|heavybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150494814 -->

Figures... the one time I decide not to go, and people might show up.
sad.gif

Back