Man!

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Well Friday and Sat. should be better, but man it is snowing out (Thursday night) how bad is that.

We got 2 inches last night. The 28th of April? Hawiibusa, got any work over there? 90 and sunny, please...
ernaehrung019.gif

Yhea, we are all going to Hawaii's place for the winter. You can join us in the summer for longer rides that you can keep going and going and going, with out circling and seeing the same thing twice.
devil.gif
devil.gif

devil.gif

Ninja,
Sorry to hear of the weather. Since I'm a little west ( and north) I guess you'll see a couple more days of this. I rode today in 38 degrees, spitting rain and wet pavement but sometimes you just gotta go. Maybe if we pray to the jet stream gods...

Ninja you should do winters in Southern Cal. I'll put you up until you find a place!
ernaehrung004.gif

Howlin,

Thanks for the offer. I usually go to FL. with the Busa in Dec. for 2 weeks and Feb for a week during my birthday. We stay on my buddy's 58ft Bertram motor Yacht, couple of guys take the yacht and meet the bikes at different sposts. I

love South Cal. San Diego is one of my favorite cities. I get out there once and a while to our Bose speaker (Cones) plant over the border in Mexico.

Back