Man this sucks

ditchdr

Registered
About 2 weeks ago I got a very bad sinus infection, I am talking blood pouring out of my nose from the pressure in my head. Got a zpak from the Dr, felt better in a few days, but still sick. Had ot do a weeks worth of orentation(sp) sick as a dog. Finaly it cleared out and i felt pretty good. Worked last weekend everything was fine. Went into work last night (Thursday) feeling a little "off". I put it out of my mind, we were busy as all get out so I just worked through it.. Went in tonight started out gettign slammed. Around 1am I started ot get real light headed and feeling like I was gonna throw-up.. Had not eated so I had a slice of pizza, talk aobut a bad idea. Long story short I went home and feel like hammerd dog crap.. Debating if i am goign to work tomorrow.

Sorry you aren't feeling well.

Just my
2cents.gif
but if you aren't feeling well and don't know if your contagious, give it a day at home and don't risk giving it to your co-workers.

Hope you feel better soon.
beerchug.gif

i know how you are feeling...finished my Z-pack last weekend (bronchitis and double pneumonia) and still feel like i have been run over by a truck...made it through the last 4 nights and have 4 more to go until i get some time off...hope you get to feeling better...take it as easy as you can and drink plenty of fluids...let yourself get better before you jump back on the wagon...this is my 3rd bout this winter and i have just progressively gotten worse...this is the sickest i have been in years so i finally went to the dr. and got some meds to help me shake this mess...i have to be up and running full speed in time for the Bash!!
beerchug.gif

i know how you are feeling...finished my Z-pack last weekend (bronchitis and double pneumonia) and still feel like i have been run over by a truck...made it through the last 4 nights and have 4 more to go until i get some time off...hope you get to feeling better...take it as easy as you can and drink plenty of fluids...let yourself get better before you jump back on the wagon...this is my 3rd bout this winter and i have just progressively gotten worse...this is the sickest i have been in years so i finally went to the dr. and got some meds to help me shake this mess...i have to be up and running full speed in time for the Bash!!
beerchug.gif
too bad he doesnt have any of ms. semi's chicken soup
cool.gif

hope ya getta feelin better. dbl your multi vit. works for me. vit.c is great antioxidant

About 2 weeks ago I got a very bad sinus infection, I am talking blood pouring out of my nose from the pressure in my head. Got a zpak from the Dr, felt better in a few days, but still sick. Had ot do a weeks worth of orentation(sp) sick as a dog. Finaly it cleared out and i felt pretty good. Worked last weekend everything was fine. Went into work last night (Thursday) feeling a little "off". I put it out of my mind, we were busy as all get out so I just worked through it..  Went in tonight started out gettign slammed. Around 1am I started ot get real light headed and feeling like I was gonna throw-up.. Had not eated so I had a slice of pizza, talk aobut a bad idea. Long story short I went home and feel like hammerd dog crap..  Debating if i am goign to work tomorrow.
Unfortunately, your work schedule is not gonna play too well for your recovery efforts right now. Immune system is going to be very depressed due to irregular sleep patterns. You really need to get somethin to help boost your immune system, ESPECIALLY if your work schedule is gonna keep you working nights.

I take somethin called Juice Plus. Its not sold in stores, but is an excessive amount of fruits and vegetables, more than you need in a day's time.

I have taken things like Airborn and Vitamin C packets to help, but the Juice Plus works good for me.

Get to feelin better man!

take it from a guy with a lifetime of sinus problems and multiple sinus surgeries z-packs are weak, ask for 20 day coarse of ceftin or at least 2 z-packs and some nasonex. if you don`t get that crap knocked all the way out you will feel good for a few days or so then it will just come right back...sinus irrigation helps out alot also.

Back