man o man... humanity is going

i watched this show tonight...i am simply amazed....there was one guy that was just out right stupid...he drives by the house, see's cops arresting someone in the driveway...he calls the "13 year old girl" he is supposed to be meeting in that house (she is undercover) and she comes up with a quick story about how her neighbor is getting arrested for drugs or something... so he turns around and comes back and gets busted for indecent acts with a minor....what a SICK MORON! LOL they asked him why after all that he still came back and he said... "cause i was bored" ....simply amazing...

Watched that Dateline show tonight. Really funny how all those guys said about the same thing, "I was just curious, I didn't know he/she was 13, etc..."

I wonder why they can't just hook up with a grown woman or is some of their cases, a grown man??

I think more stings like that should be set up all over the country.

Really disgusting and sad.

Oh, I didn't know it was on tonight.. I would have watched..

that stuff is flat out scary when yer a parent.

Dateline has some really stoopit stuff sometimes.. so I normally don't even pay attention.. wish I had caught this one though.

watched it also needed to wait for some of those bastids with a bat
mad.gif

.. ya know.. it's not funny really... but can you imagine what those guys thought when they saw that dude walk around the corner..

"Oh chit! her old man knows, and he's gonna kill me!"

They should just have there junk removed... Take one butter knife and apply to the offending region or old garden shears...

yep. and it's never gonna change until we stop BAND AIDING things and face up to the deeper root problems that cause this. reduction in human worth, better parental guidance... excuse me, better PARENTS, better morals bla bla bla.. you all know my drill
smile.gif

BUT with everyone worreid about their own little selfish worlds, and trying to stay out of other's business by not getting involved with them due to Politcal Correctness of not wanted to offend or violate someone by being HUMAN to them...

think of someone you know RIGHT NOW that you don't know "how it's REALLY going for them" THEY could be on chat... call them up. right now! Interviene, show them love. GET INVOLVED!

I watched most of it, then just sick of seeing the parade of pathetic men thinking they were meeting up with a 12 or 13 year old kid
mad.gif

They got 2 days in jail and a fine I'm sure...ruined reputations and probably lost jobs, but somehow it didn't seem like enough...

yep.  and it's never gonna change until we stop BAND AIDING things and face up to the deeper root problems that cause this.  reduction in human worth, better parental guidance... excuse me, better PARENTS, better morals bla bla bla.. you all know my drill  
smile.gif

BUT with everyone worreid about their own little selfish worlds, and trying to stay out of other's business by not getting involved with them due to Politcal Correctness of not wanted to offend or violate someone by being HUMAN to them...

think of someone you know RIGHT NOW that you don't know "how it's REALLY going for them" THEY could be on chat...  call them up.  right now!  Interviene, show them love.  GET INVOLVED!
+1

yep.  and it's never gonna change until we stop BAND AIDING things and face up to the deeper root problems that cause this.  reduction in human worth, better parental guidance... excuse me, better PARENTS, better morals bla bla bla.. you all know my drill  
smile.gif

think of someone you know RIGHT NOW that you don't know "how it's REALLY going for them" THEY could be on chat...  call them up.  right now!  Interviene, show them love.  GET INVOLVED!
+1
+100

Then find the perpetrators and cut off their sack.

It's the brain not the sack that's driving this whole thing. Look for inadequacies in their past; poor relationship skills, possible abuse issues, blah blah blah. Whatever!!! Keep an eye out for your kids and everyone elses, for that matter. Sometimes nosy is good. BTW, why(on tv)is nudity bad, but, violence ok?
rock.gif

The show highlights men, although they significantly represent a smaller percentage of perpetrators, women are out there doing the same thing.  Any individual who feels the urge and acts on the urge to interact and have sex with children should be publically put to death.  I say put it on pay per view with the money going to the victims.  As far as I am concerned, when you strip the innocence away from a child, you have no rights.

i think i saw somthing like this show a couple years ago.. maybe the same one..

yes, very sad..

the punishment is too linent.. i dont think most of the people committing these acts are thinking about the SUPER-NEGATIVE impact it will have on their victims.

ah but does not our technology mediums we have produced allow the CHILDREN to also get in much deeper than EVER possible before? this never used to be possible without a lot of effort and candy. now kids CAN get into things WAY to easy and parents that need to be stricter, are far more lenient - usually too wrapped up in themselves, their OWN issues to worry about what kids are eating up. Used to be hard to even get a playboy mag, now wtih two clicks kids can learn beastiality and bondage. and NOW parents are more lenient? Great timing. how old were YOU when you sort of started discovering secks? yeah.... less than 18 I am sure. there ARE kids out there experimenting with their curiousity. The guys are stupid, but I blame the environment that allows, encourages and PROFITS from all this, first.

Brave New World... my eye!

I saw this. And I agree, need a pair of shears and a baseball bat. For those that missed it, MSNBC replayed it today. I'm sure that it will be replayed next week, like they did on the previous episode. snip, snip!

Didn't see the show but after reading the story ..I'm horrified..

Can't believe there's so much of this happening..This is just the tip of the iceberg..

Back