Man Killed on a border lake?

It's already happened twice more .
A couple kids/young adults were shot and killed just a few days ago.

The people responsible for the killing of the one man you refer to in your story Kento chopped off the head of the mexican police offer investigating it and mailed it back to his family I think it was !

Saw it on CNN the day it happened.

But then I'm a news junkie.

cheers
ken

Time for the new and improved boarder patrol policies and tactics.

If you are in designated off limits zones, too bad.....

- Helicopter Minigun Training[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
at first it was treated like a suspicious story from local media in Cali. Like the woman offed her husband, but as the facts came out the media moved it to the back burner. The media is liberal/Democratic biased, and the official story from the White House is....

"there is no need for increased border security, or the securing of our borders. those that believe this is eccessary are racist."

so you can see why they don't want to talk about the real war going at the borders, it goes against the Obama/Pelosi agenda.

150 Mexican Marines( armed forces of Mexico) had a firefight with cartel forces, that lasted hours on Sat.

Stray bullets from a gun battle between two cartels were reported to have hit the El Paso City Hall.....

the info is out there....

I think they said over 350 people were killed last month alone in Juarez ?

I'd be willing to bet that most of the deaths involving Americans is drug related though.
The couple on jet skis where the man got shot could have been running across the lake to pick up a load and the dealers simply shot and tried to rob them .

i say put about a million $$ yacht with a handfull of snipers in it in either amistad or falcon, let em try and hijack that one, they'll get the hint.
I used to love to fish amistad but those days are over.

Over 8,000 people have been murdered by cartels in the last 10 months.
Just this Saturday a family of 17 was having a BBQ and they killed all of them.
And our borders are wide open...................................

i live close to the border..like maybe 30 min..away..dats reg..driving..but nothing new round here...we hear everythin on the news ova here..an well it all sounds suspicious..cause the cartel would not kill any 1 on da lake unless you mess with there stuff or saw something...come on why havent they found the body? its not like sharks ate it!! she had somethin to do with it..just give it time and she will confess..she just blaming the cartel cause it be the easiest thing to do..and sort of believable...but dey wont shoot u and kill u and den take ur body away..thats the biggest BS!! if there leaving beheaded bodys layin rnd for people to see and get the message why would dey take this guys body? makes no sense..

at first it was treated like a suspicious story from local media in Cali. Like the woman offed her husband, but as the facts came out the media moved it to the back burner. The media is liberal/Democratic biased, and the official story from the White House is....

"there is no need for increased border security, or the securing of our borders. those that believe this is eccessary are racist."

so you can see why they don't want to talk about the real war going at the borders, it goes against the Obama/Pelosi agenda.

150 Mexican Marines( armed forces of Mexico) had a firefight with cartel forces, that lasted hours on Sat.

Stray bullets from a gun battle between two cartels were reported to have hit the El Paso City Hall.....

Interesting where did you see this, is it on the Official White House site?

The cartels control the Mexican side of the lake, it's the hub of their drug operations so any intruders they deal with, drug trafficking is a billion dollar industry and a lot of pockets are being lined in Mexico and the US, from the dealer to law enforcement, bankers, politicians and anyone else that could benefit from a cash business and moving the proceeds. This machine will not
stop until we legalize it but too many high ranking people are getting paid off it being illegal.

As far as that lake Americans should not stray over to their side of the lake, we know what happens there and can't offer any real protection. It is what it is, the cartels just want to operate their business and move their weed that is consumed by Americans, the fight to be the supplier to American dealers is the source of the murder and mayhem in these border communities in Mexico, as long as their is an appetite for it and money to be made somebody will fight to supply it.

Legalize the dope and just let the junkies die from OD's , or is that just to practical ?

As for Medical Marijuana I support it completely , friend of mine just battled cancer and was paying 120 per pill to Pfizer not to vomit, a couple tokes a day off the Huka and no pills were needed, go figure.

WOW...I think we agree on this one. :cheerleader:

American citizens ARE in danger and we do nothing.

yeah the lady's story sounds suspicious......until you add the fact that the cartel murdered the mexican police investigator sent to look into the murder on the lake.

fact of the matter is....the cartels are emgaged in open warfare, with the police and military of Mexico, and they are winning. The violence has made its way into America, and we are ignoring it.

I guess as long as the cartels are killing mexicans, illegals...and those that live along the border it will be ok. much like gangs were ignored until they started killing white people in the suburbs.

there will come a time when we will have to deal with this.....with a military presence along the southern border.

I grew up in McAllen and spent a lot of time fishing on Falcon lake. Things sure have changed....

Back