Man cave art

I've been told most people are somewhat bi. Both male and female. As for me, I always recognized attractive men and admired or envied them but damned if I ever wanted to get with'em!! OH HAELL NO!! I think straight women DO tend to be more gayish than straight men. Maybe that is because masculine characteristics are considered more important than feminine characteriistics in out society. Being female and acting masculine is OK but if you're male and you exhibit feminine behavior, that is looked down on or not respected.

If a girl likes a girl, she hasn't got much reason to hide that from anyone. It's considered "ok" by most people, I think. ...and you gotta admit, an attractive female is a beautiful thing to eveyone. An atractive man is still kinda gross with his hairy ass and big ol schlong hangin out. You really gotta be into that to think that's attractive.
At my job... I always wondered about the dudes that volunteered to work in Intake and Reception.... that's where all the strip frisks take place.... I HATE IT down there.... its alllllllll on camera andwhe re they do the strip frisks there is just sound recorded..... its a high risk place to work too... as we aren't even supposed to swear at them... VERY VERY difficult... but I often wondered if some of em just liked that kinda thing.... I dunno.. maybe im completely wrong......

Do you work in a prison? My impression of prison guards is the same as my impression of nurses, there are a significant number who really love the control they have over the people they oversee. The other half are really just people who care and hope to help. If the job is to spread a guys crack and inspect his genitals, that's definitely taking over their personal space. I don't know who volunteers for that. Whatever work they would be doing instead would have to be pretty bad to prefer strip searching.

Do you work in a prison? My impression of prison guards is the same as my impression of nurses, there are a significant number who really love the control they have over the people they oversee. The other half are really just people who care and hope to help. If the job is to spread a guys crack and inspect his genitals, that's definitely taking over their personal space. I don't know who volunteers for that. Whatever work they would be doing instead would have to be pretty bad to prefer strip searching.
Yeah.. im in corrections.... plus I seem to recall something in the bible about all this.

Ah Sophia She had style she had grace Not a hair out of place. She grew old with dignity and ageless beauty. My wife thinks too. plus she forgives me my photography courses Most of the time. :)

red dress quarter turn.jpg

Had this poster in my room as a teenager. Bought a shop a few years back and found one these for sale on eBay, it now hangs out there! Heather Thomas from The Fall Guy

Back