Malibu Monday

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
Taking Howlin's advice to get out and hone the twisty skills, I took a little trip to Malibu via Mulholland Drive. It was about 80 deg (72 at the beach) and since it was Monday, I had the roads almost all to myself. Stopped for lunch at the beach, and took a little trip up PCH.

Here's a pic of the view:

Malibu_View_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys on the East coast have the Dragon, we have the Snake, not as long but plenty twisty.

The_Snake.jpg

This is the start of Las Flores Canyon road, the sign says 10% downgrade, 1st gear all the way!

Another Twisty View, we did this road on the August Ride last year.

Malibu_Twisty.jpg

Surf's up dood!

Surfs_Up.jpg

Not only the fastest color, but the fastest bike at the Rock Store, Ok, the ONLY bike at the Rock Store, Hey, it's Monday.

Rock_Store_Solo.jpg

It's a good thing an '02 LE didn't show up, or you would have the second fastest color and bike at the store.

LOL....sorry, couldn't resist.

Big O out on a training flight! Awesome pics bro!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Good job Owen, I hope we can get in a surf session this summer but at Laguna I think every waking moment we is gonna be on the Busies! BTW when do you sleep? I was up between 2-4am this morning and of course you were on but that your work time isnt it? Hey what kind of camera u use? - Kent

Hawaii,
Not much time for surfing in Laguna but I want to go down the coast and see some surf!

Sleep? I work 6pm to 3am, but sometimes I get off early, sleepy time is usually from 6am to 1pm.

I have a Sony Cybershot U, it's REALLY small and fits in my mc jacket pocket

Sony_Cybershot_U.jpg

Back