Registered
;) 40 tooth sprocket, LSL bars .

20200417_172509.jpg

20200417_175600.jpg

20200417_182221.jpg

20200417_175605.jpg

20200417_175610.jpg

Rubb? Is that you?
I love the handlebar pulldown machine Bryan. Very creative :)

Reactions: c10
Well done! Looks great, and the best thing is that it’s multifunctional. My gym was closed for about 12 weeks during the pandemic. At first, I started working out at home using mostly body weight and elastic bands. But after 4 weeks, I realized I was losing weight and all my progress for which I’ve worked hard for a long time. At that point, I decided to build myself a gym at home using multifunctional equipment from the best home gyms. I am really glad I got one. I can work out anytime at home in addition to my scheduled gym training.

Well done! Looks great, and the best thing is that it’s multifunctional. My gym was closed for about 12 weeks during the pandemic. At first, I started working out at home using mostly body weight and elastic bands. But after 4 weeks, I realized I was losing weight and all my progress for which I’ve worked hard for a long time. At that point, I decided to build myself a gym at home using multifunctional equipment from the best home gyms. I am really glad I got one. I can work out anytime at home in addition to my scheduled gym training.
Welcome to the forum!
Feel free to introduce yourself to the forum here. We love pics!

Back