Making 6 psi now, what’s needed for 15-20?

Where the hell do you fit an IC on this thing lol radiator is being cut now. Springs are in with welded mod, and support is on as well.
Here's where your intercooler sits. I'm on pump gas and 15psi. Put 334hp down. This is a gen 1 though. I looked into water/meth injection but felt better knowing I would run out of boost juice while out and about. Plus I also found a older RCC intercooler for steal...

IMG_6917.JPG

IMG_6901.JPG

Here's where your intercooler sits. I'm on pump gas and 15psi. Put 334hp down. This is a gen 1 though. I looked into water/meth injection but felt better knowing I would run out of boost juice while out and about. Plus I also found a older RCC intercooler for steal...

View attachment 1581244

View attachment 1581245

i hope they sell just that intake/intercoolr seperatly ... gonna call RCC tomorrow ..that will save me a huge headache on my gen 1

i hope they sell just that intake/intercoolr seperatly ... gonna call RCC tomorrow ..that will save me a huge headache on my gen 1
This is the older sheet metal one. He doesn't make this one anymore but does sell the newer billet design by itself. I don't think that price you see on his website is everything like the heat exchanger, pump ect.

Back