Make Busa Faster!

baxterl7333

Registered
I have a 07' hayabusa. All stock. I ride with a couple liter bikes and the gsxr 1000 has a greater acceleration speed then the busa. I recently purchased a k&n air filter, pcv, extension kit, lowering inks, 43 teeth rear sprocket, speedo healer, and a full Muzzy exhaust system. After i have all these parts installed will i be able to keep up when launching or during acceleration?

Well, properly tuned it should be a big help. I've always been patient and blown by on the top with them shaking their heads :laugh:

No offense meant but is your riding skill/experience equal to that of your buddies?? Any bike is only as fast as the rider on it. Better still, ride your own ride...safer and more fun that way. Bit if it is all abpout bragging rights, then do it at the track.

get rid of KN, get a BMC race
Get a Brocks full Alien head
Get rid an ECU tune instead of the PC as you can derestrict it and raise redline slightly
-1/ +2 or 3 will make the bike quick off the line, especially with a longer wheelbase

No offense meant but is your riding skill/experience equal to that of your buddies?? Any bike is only as fast as the rider on it. Better still, ride your own ride...safer and more fun that way. Bit if it is all abpout bragging rights, then do it at the track.

No offense taking. Riding skills/experience is about equal. Both started riding bikes round the same time and been riding for about 10 years. believe me it's not the rider. No holding back at all

nice bike

hayabusa.jpg

the BMC and KN are very close if i remember correctly....the difference is between the RACE and Normal

Back