major pile up

Guess as the other dumb azzes were heading towards the chaos they simply couldn't see that bikes were down all over, hey? Jesus. I'm never surprised anymore...

Holy
wow.gif

They look like a bunch of weekend Harley Riders, what the hel!!

This is Russia, and I am guessing it's Moscow. Most riders seem to be braking with the rear only.

Sad. A lot of anguish, broken bikes, broken bones, and broken pride.
sad.gif

__                                      
Igor
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkred'>HumpMod.com</span> <span style='color:darkred'>- The easy way</span></span>

Man, look at the carnage
wow.gif
. That looks like a lot of people got hurt and no one knew how to slow down and stop without skidding the back tire. It picture 2 there looks like there is a person flying through the air head over heels literally.
sad.gif

what a bunch of idiots!!! Riding that tight, over a bridge, on what looks like an expressway.

Frame 2 shows a guy flying through the air. He must have been going at a fair clip.

As a rider, i feel for the people in this crash, but you have to wonder what the hell they were thinking riding like that!!!

I only saw the one pic earlier - the 2nd one. Having seen the rest I feel I should add more comment - what a bunch of muppets... always look where you're going. If everyone ahead of you has stopped, you should stop too - simple.
smile.gif

Geez, I learnt that in Kindergarten. Still a bummer though if you stop and someone else piles in the back of you.

Back