major bolt ons = get dyno tune

saygbye

10 sec L
Donating Member
Registered
got my bike dynoed yesterday at tupelo performance cycles and my tune was way off. my bros 636 was even worse. i realize that the downloaded files for a programmer are basically 1 size fits all but mine was lean and his was rich and the power curves were everywhere.

my busa's AF was all over the place and so was the power the first pull was just up and down and up and down. after the tune the AF is right at 13.2 : 1 all through the powerband. it picked up 15 hp in places and the power curve is smooth all the way to 10,500 rpm's. they tuned it from 5% throttle all the way up to 100% throttle so you get the most performance all the time not just w.o.t.

my brothers 636 AF was at 11.5 : 1 and gained 25 hp in places. now it is smooth all the way through as well.

the driveability is awesome and both bikes actually have a "different" sound to them. i would definetly say if you have major bolts ons get a dyno tune if for nothing else but peace of mind.

lean is BAD!!

race.gif

Words Well Spoken !!

I am in the Process of getting a TRS 4 Into 1, Power Commander, and IVANS timing Retard.
race.gif

Back