Maintenance Plan

gaetano

Registered
OK, this may be in the manual, but I can't find the manual after my move
smile.gif
Does anyone know what the maintenance points are (miles? years?) for the hayabusa? I have had it for a year 1/2 and I've had it in for the first maintenance and have 6000 miles on it. I know I need another oil changes but what should the maintenance be and what should be checked? Should I bring it in every 3k like my car? Any info is appreciated.

Oracle,

Can copies of the manual on CDROM still be purchased? I saw a posting on the site that said it was available on KAZAA, but I could not find it there.

Thanks

Kent

Oracle,

Thanks again for your help - I just bought the manual on ebay. By the way - did you install your Akra exhaust system or did you have a shop do it? If you did it how long did it take and was it much of a problem removing the PAIR valve. I want to get a system and I am trying to decide how to proceed.

Thanks

Kent

Oracle,

Thanks again for your help - I just bought the manual on ebay.  By the way - did you install your Akra exhaust system or did you have a shop do it?  If you did it how long did it take and was it much of a problem removing the PAIR valve. I want to get a system and I am trying to decide how to proceed.

Thanks

Kent
I did it... And, believe me, I am NOT mechanically inclined.

I took ~4 hours. But, I was kinda doin' it slow like.

The pair was EASY once the exhaust was off. I only loosened radiator and moved it forward, because I didn't wanna mess with draining and removing hoses, etc.

It was pretty straight forward and easy.

Good luck bud, Rip.

Back