Maintenance Log?

HayaWakened

Donating Member
Registered
Does anyone else keep a maintenance log?
While commenting on this post, I wondered...
I use an Excel sheet, tracking oil changes, chain maint., spark plugs, mods, events, etc., all of it tied to date and mileage.
I've done this for my past 3 bikes and always offer a printout of this log to prospective buyers.
Anyone else do this?

I use an Excel sheet, tracking oil changes, chain maint., spark plugs, mods, events, etc., all of it tied to date and mileage.
I've done this for my past 3 bikes and always offer a printout of this log to prospective buyers.
Anyone else do this?
I do it for everything I own including my lawn tractor, snowblower, chainsaw, etc....

Nope, 6000km oil n filter changed and air filter cleaned at 10000km, brake/clutch oil yearly, chain clean monthly lube as req adjust hardly ever its on 64000km.

I keep a log on everything I have done to my bike, 32 separate entries since purchased June 2014.
It's so necessary and handy to be able to make a quick reference to when you last did 'that' job on your bike. :race:
I use Microsoft Word and I have a back up on a USB stick, but no hard copy print out . . . but will print it today, so thanks for bringing this up! :thumbsup:

Anyone else do this?
I keep a draft email with all the maintenance and even when I ride and how many miles...

Back