mailman ding dong ditched me

luvmybusa

Donating Member
Registered
but he did leave me something at the doorstep!

I heard the doorbell ring, ran as fast as I could and noone was there. I did look down to find a box sitting there. I'm thinking "what is this? It has my name on it!"

Bring it inside and open it up to find this...

HID's 001.jpg

how about tellin us what's in the case?:poke:

you beat me to it Kokomo...

Its the H.I.D.s I just ordered from xenonking YESTERDAY! Real nice guy and obviously extremely fast shipping. Did I mention great price?! $180 for high and low beam. Thanks Brandon!:beerchug::bowdown:

Nice dayum carry case :thumbsup: Hope they work out for ya. The HIDs on my '06 were awesome.

Now why do you need a nice carrying case for hid's? ??? I mean are you going to uninstall them and take them on a trip? :poke:: :rofl:

BTW you will love them, 1 of the best mods the low budget Busa received.. :bowdown:

very nice...after you get them installed, you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner :beerchug:

Can't wait to see the pics with them on!

Going to be ordering mine soon but still haven't decided on whether I'm going with just the low or both.

you beat me to it Kokomo...

Its the H.I.D.s I just ordered from xenonking YESTERDAY! Real nice guy and obviously extremely fast shipping. Did I mention great price?! $180 for high and low beam. Thanks Brandon!:beerchug::bowdown:

Daymn they would only be about $20.00 if they were shippend in bubble wrap...but that is a nice case.

We will need pics on the install and Before and after shots of the high and low beam you know we are pic whores :thumbsup::beerchug:

best safety mod you could make... less cars will pull out in front of you and a heck of a lot better vision at night... :thumbsup:

Why do you never use the high? I know it's not recommended for passing for all the reasons that have been stated on these forums, but other then that...

I never use the high on mine either, the low beam is so bright you can hardly tell the high beam is on. HID is the best mod I did to my busa by far!:thumbsup:

Back