Mailman came today

carlsbadbusa

BANNED BY MC MUSTANG
Donating Member
Registered
:cheerleader: its her B-Day!:cheerleader:
I'll be posting an update on the Power Ones once I can get squirly and leave blackies around with them.:thumbsup:

2.jpg

photo (2).jpg

Last edited:
The SuperSprox sprockets are NICE! I had a 43t on mine - love the looks of them!

The best part is not only the looks but their warranty, if it wears out they replace it for free:thumbsup: Had them on all my bikes finally got it for the Gen 2

:hbd:

Sweet!

When are you going to have it all back together?

I've got 5000 kms on my Busa, if I wanted to upgrade to the Supersprox would I also need to change the chain? Love the looks of the Supersprox!

I've got 5000 kms on my Busa, if I wanted to upgrade to the Supersprox would I also need to change the chain? Love the looks of the Supersprox!

I WOULD recomend doing the chain and sprocket package all together all together since it was a slight discount on the chain. All you have to do is keep your chain on until its ready to go off an you got another chain there ready...Math comes out to about up to $40 saved vice going to buy a separate chain later. As far as putting them on together, if you have done regular maintenance and your chain is on top shape, you can leave the chain and swap the sprocket out.:thumbsup:

Some new shoes and a SuperSprox! :thumbsup:
I've only got 550 miles on my lady so far but my SuperSprox will be ordered soon. I love them!

Where did you order your stuff from?
I'm looking into the sprocket chain kit because I'm way over due! Did you keep the same tooth count??

Thanks

Thanks for the reply............. did you get a front sprocket as well? Any reason you picked the RK over the DID chain. I used RK on my last bike without any issue,........just wondering.

Unfortunately, they still dont have the Front sprocket but I called them and took a visit up there to drop off a front sprocket that they can use as a model....Now its up to thier marketing department to see if they offer it since I guess they have not had many request for it...we'll see...I did the RK because it is a good high tensile strength chain, last RK i had lated me 21K, I also use DID and they are also good.

Back