Maiden Voyage to the Dragon

Well ladies and gentlemen, I am overly impressed with this new bike. Power delivery is smooth and predictable however can be flat out nasty when you want it to be. Taking the curves on the Dragon was almost effortless. Granted I was only running about 60% of what I do in warmer temps, dipping into the corners was much less work than with my 05. The torque pulling out of the corners was even more impressive. I am unsure about the ABC mode thingy, by the time I remembered it, I was on Hellbender so whatever standard mode is, that was what I rode the dragon with and had a grin on my face the entire time. I can now see why Busa159 was able to stick with me as well as he did when I was on my 05. Braking is also sweet and responsive. I also did not notice any butt fatigue which is surprising considering I have the stock seat on still. This bike is definitely getting a thumbs up from this boy and to think I was one of the biggest critics on this bike at it's release. Rock on Suzuki! :beerchug::thumbsup: Anyone who has been thinking about getting one....better get it NOW before the price goes up.

A couple of pics from yesterday. The roads were surprisingly clean!:thumbsup:

08 Busa 015.jpg

08 Busa 016.jpg

08 Busa 017.jpg

08 Busa 018.jpg

08 Busa 019.jpg

Back