Magical Racing

GNBRETT

Registered
anyone order from them? was wondering what the turn around time is to reach the east coast from Japan? ordered some mirrors just wondering how long it takes to get here.

Never ordered from them. Did they give you a shipping date / tracking number ?

no not yet. ordered this morning. not even sure wat time it is over there. im thinkn if its comn from japan its probably two weeks but not sure

I waited over 4 months for my mirrors a few years back.
They have gotten better now!

I waited over 4 months for my mirrors a few years back.
They have gotten better now!
well sure gives me a warm n fuzzy feeln....:banghead: watever, ive riddn this long without mirrors so I guess I can go longer. they do have the nicest mirrors ive seen to date so if i have to wait ill hav to wait i guess

Very nice stuff for sure, I'll be waiting on your opinion/review of the whole purchase/shipping experience.

Believe it or not, it only takes 4-5 days to get from Japan to the Midwest (I've shipped quite a few packages). There is no reason for anything to take 4 months here, even ship mail, the longest I've ever seen was 2 months. But I'll pay $50 in shipping for a package that's 3000 grams (about 6.5lbs) and it's pretty damn quick.

I'd say give it a week or two, and next time if you want it faster let me know and I can probably help you out.

Their parts are very nice and expensive...I bought the cf inner panels and they were here pretty quick...a few weeks

Like i said they have gotten better, and there part are well worth the wait!

Believe it or not, it only takes 4-5 days to get from Japan to the Midwest (I've shipped quite a few packages). There is no reason for anything to take 4 months here, even ship mail, the longest I've ever seen was 2 months. But I'll pay $50 in shipping for a package that's 3000 grams (about 6.5lbs) and it's pretty damn quick.

I'd say give it a week or two, and next time if you want it faster let me know and I can probably help you out.
awesome bro. thanx. yea im thinkn 2-3 weeks. shipping was $40 so I can't see it gettn here too fast but maybe kook is right and it will come sooner.

Bad news....my c/f front fender took 2 1/2 mos. to Reno. Good news.....it is the most beautiful c/f fender in the world! Doyle

Bad news....my c/f front fender took 2 1/2 mos. to Reno. Good news.....it is the most beautiful c/f fender in the world! Doyle
lol im sure its nice. their CF stuff looks like show quality CF. how much was the front fender?

yea im certainly not gonna hold my breath on gettn here less then two weeks but maybe ill get lucky. I havnt had mirrors on a bike in many years.

im thinkn the bike will still look stealth with these mirrors and now I can stop doing full head checks at stop lights to ensure im not gettn azzholed.... they aint cheap but great products rarely are I guess.

Ill give my honest opinion when I get em and ill do before and after side by side photos. the bike looks better with no mirrors but I got stopped speeding the other nite and the trooper wasnt too happy. he thought I was gonna run cause I wasnt pulln over but I never seen him till I seen the lights flashing off the guard rails then turned around and seen his lights. I said sorry didnt see you or hear you. he seen I had no mirrors then calmed down and I was on my way but all avoidable with mirrors....:whistle:

Back