Mag knight tank covers?

SuperNova

Registered
Does anyone have any experience with these tank covers? They are magnetic and look nice to me. Just wondered if there is anyone that has one that can vouch for them or not.

The wife had one on her CBR. I liked it alot. Very clean looking, like an actually part of the bike.

tHEYwork pretty good. I bought the larger rectangular sheet & drew a pattern & cut & drew & cut & finally when I got the shape I wanted I had to bake it in the oven & even still after that trimed some more. I was pretty paient on this task usally im not but I've tried so many products before I just took the time to do it right and to me it offers the most coverage from skratches & does not look so bad. Good luck!

I have one . Bought it in April of last year when I bought the Busa. Love it. Most of the time I forget it's there...
Most people never even notice it...
Kinda tricky to install properly, but well worth it...
The color match is perfect.

David

I was wondering cause i found on in carbon fiber print on egay for $20 and won it. I thought since it was such a good deal i'd give it a try. Thanks so much for the input

I had a small balloon patterened one on my Katana. Once it molded to the tank it was perfect.

I just put mine on. In the video shown on their webpage, the instructor uses a heat-gun, so I just did it like he did. I actually used the heat gun on the tank pad first for a little bit to make the pad pliable. Then slipped it on the tank and pushed the edges around till it was smooth. It takes a little while, but it will eventually smoothen out. I got the shiney black one for my Gray/Black busa.

just put one on my bike, cut out a sheet ot hte shape i wanted it and heated it in the oven at 250 for a few minutes, worked great, just make sure you turn off the oven once it reachs 250 so it dont utrn on and melt your pad, good luck.

Back