made it to Utah

Have fun and be safe! Wish I could have joined you guys.
sad.gif

(GSXcite @ Sep. 01 2007,21:49) Have fun and be safe! Wish I could have joined you guys.
sad.gif
wish you could have made it too
beerchug.gif
you would have laughed your butt off today...BusaWhipped and i went sightseeing this morning for a little while...we got lost so many times, we started to wonder if we were ever going to make it back

actually, we have an excuse though, the map of Utah was wrong...when we flipped the map over and looked at the closeup of the Salt Lake City area, a couple of the roads were actually different from what they showed on the state map

every time the leader got us lost, we made the other take the lead...it was hilarious but we saw some cool sights
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(semi @ Sep. 01 2007,23:32)
(GSXcite @ Sep. 01 2007,21:49) Have fun and be safe! Wish I could have joined you guys.
sad.gif
wish you could have made it too
beerchug.gif
you would have laughed your butt off today...BusaWhipped and i went sightseeing this morning for a little while...we got lost so many times, we started to wonder if we were ever going to make it back

actually, we have an excuse though, the map of Utah was wrong...when we flipped the map over and looked at the closeup of the Salt Lake City area, a couple of the roads were actually different from what they showed on the state map

every time the leader got us lost, we made the other take the lead...it was hilarious but we saw some cool sights
beerchug.gif
Were you holding the map upside down?
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Back