made it to Utah

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
we made it!!! 22 hours on the road and we are bushed...Hampton Inn room 206 in Tooele...give us a yell when you get in
beerchug.gif

I didn't even know you were going? You need to check in more often young man..
laugh.gif

Glad you guys made it ..
wink.gif

We'll see ya tomorrow SEMI!! Glad you made it safely. We'll ring ya or see you at the track SAT PM.
beerchug.gif

(DR1300R @ Aug. 31 2007,19:07) I didn't even know you were going? You need to check in more often young man..
laugh.gif

Glad you guys made it ..  
wink.gif
sorry bro...i didn't think i was going to make it but this opened up and you know me- "go somewhere? well um, sure, let's do it"
biggrin.gif

(omslaw @ Aug. 31 2007,22:13)
(GSXTacy @ Aug. 31 2007,21:52) Colen, are you riding the track?
I don't think he is, Chris.
no, i don't have the gear for the track (leathers that zip together) or have Lucy prepped

never been to Utah before and i also wanted to meet some of these left coasters i keep seeing post up...that was enough reasons for me
biggrin.gif

(fsusux @ Aug. 31 2007,23:48) How's the coffee?
laugh.gif
BusaWhipped even brought a coffee pot with us to make sure we had some but they actually have one in the room
beerchug.gif

no, had to strap front and back due to the chocks on the trailer we used so it is just to much of a hassle...there are several sections we traveled that i would have loved to have ridden

(semi @ Sep. 01 2007,14:08) no, had to strap front and back due to the chocks on the trailer we used so it is just to much of a hassle...there are several sections we traveled that i would have loved to have ridden
Semi and Busawhipped,

Vinny (Devil Dog) and Brian (Lamb Busa) just picked up my bike 3 hours ago. They're heading your way and should be there a little after 7:30, 8 AM. Charles and I should be there ETA=7PM SAT.

my first attempt at making a panoramic pic...thanks to BusaWhipped for stitching them together

p.s. i have a lot to learn!!!

Panoramic01__Medium_.jpg

Back