Made it home okay

NotABusa

Registered
I used a piece of coat hanger to hold my shifter on so I could get home. I almost road her home in 3rd gear. I'd like to say a special thanks to Revlis who offered to give me a ride home, even though it's about 30 miles out of his way. :beerchug: You're aces in my book.

It was a bad morning and I handled the "event" in the complete wrong manner. I need to expect stuff like this to happen on a 13 year old bike.

Anywho...I'm gonna go crack open a and plot on my next move. Just wanted to say THANKS to everyone who offered to help!!

:bowdown:

No Sweat Man...Glad the Redneck Engineering worked out...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067043920 -->

Duh! I could have read your signature... Sometimes my stupidity amazes even me... And I know what to expect. :tounge:

It's even funnier because you're like the 3rd person to do that...but it's okay.

I'm not even gonna ask what you ride :D

I used a piece of coat hanger to hold my shifter on so I could get home.  I almost road her home in 3rd gear.  I'd like to say a special thanks to Revlis who offered to give me a ride home, even though it's about 30 miles out of his way.  :beerchug: You're aces in my book.

It was a bad morning and I handled the "event" in the complete wrong manner.  I need to expect stuff like this to happen on a 13 year old bike.  

Anywho...I'm gonna go crack open a   and plot on my next move.  Just wanted to say THANKS to everyone who offered to help!!

:bowdown:
NotABusa.. ya know if ya had a Busa
A: This wouldn't have happened :tounge:

B: Ya could've riden home in 3rd an never even remembered something was amiss ;)

Glad to hear you got home ok. Although I'm guessing (genius that I am :eek: ) that you woun't be joining us Sunday morning.

MacGuyver at it's best...glad you made it home...

Now, are we going to have to set up a pity fund for you to get a Busa?! :tounge:

I got like 7 bucks in the "buy Eric a 'Busa fund". One of these days I'll get there!

Ordered the part I needed, asked to have it sent 3 day so I could give my wife her car back. They accidentally put it on the wrong truck, so now it'll be 10. And it's the only one of that part Yamaha has in the US, so I have no choice but to wait it out.

Good news is...I have to see the parts manager next time I need something and he'll "take care of me". I hope he means that the price will drop.

I got like 7 bucks in the "buy Eric a 'Busa fund".  One of these days I'll get there!

Ordered the part I needed, asked to have it sent 3 day so I could give my wife her car back.  They accidentally put it on the wrong truck, so now it'll be 10.  And it's the only one of that part Yamaha has in the US, so I have no choice but to wait it out.

Good news is...I have to see the parts manager next time I need something and he'll "take care of me".  I hope he means that the price will drop.
Ya know if ya had a Suzuki you wouldn't have these problems. :tounge:

Coincidently I do have a 2002 Katana 750 for sale :D

why would I want to go from a 1200 to a 750??
That would be no fun.

Bike still down, still waiting for parts. Jonesin' for a ride.

Proabably going next weekend to WV to pick up my friends new SV1000S. He already has a slew of aftermarket parts for it, it's going to be pretty wild.

Back