Made it home/ Dragon Video

JoshS

Registered
We had a great time wish I could have got more riding in but thankful for what I got.
This is my first time on the Dragon so it is kind of slow

- Dragons Tail[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
You made it back home safely so slow is good. :thumbsup:

Glad ya had a great time! Lets do it again sometime:laugh:

Awesome video.

Very peaceful and serene.

Great pace, and a fantastic location for the camera.

Thank you! :beerchug:

Oh, yeah...what a GORGEOUS machine, too!

Looks like you had fun. The fun could have abruptly ended at the 2:52 mark in the video. If that oncoming bike was 20 seconds faster you would have hit it head-on in a blind corner.

Looks like you had fun. The fun could have abruptly ended at the 2:52 mark in the video. If that oncoming bike was 20 seconds faster you would have hit it head-on in a blind corner.

:laugh::laugh: Thats when I stopped watching the vid, even though I know he made it seeing a vehicle on the wrong side of the double yellows makes me nervous, seeing it done around corners makes my skin crawl.

True story, that bike could have been me and this could be a 2 rider down thread. Two of my friends crashed like that last year unbelievable what impact two
Bikes have even at 30.lane crossing is nearly always a bad plan

True story, that bike could have been me and this could be a 2 rider down thread. Two of my friends crashed like that last year unbelievable what impact two
Bikes have even at 30.lane crossing is nearly always a bad plan

Gees sorry ok didn't mean to:bowdown:

It was an accident

like you people have never crossed the yellow line my bad

Gees sorry ok didn't mean to:bowdown:

It was an accident

like you people have never crossed the yellow line my bad

I'm not buying that. You were across the line multiple times. Its obvious that you were planning some of the corners using both lanes. We tell you this not to be mean, but because we want to see you live to slay the dragon again another day.

Back