Made It Bash 2014 is on

Well , turning in early. The day started out like azz. it had rained during the night, the sun would pop out and then it would drip drop more rain. All that cleared out around 01:30 P.M. and we started a ride around 03:00 P.M. that lasted until 06:30 P.M. or so.

Of course the fun didn't stop there. :whistle:

SAM_2176.jpg

SAM_2177.jpg

Above, top of the Cherahala working on a Bike :laugh: Minor issue, quickly corrected, ride continues

SAM_2180.jpg

SAM_2181.jpg

Met up with Tim, Daniel and his wife outside of Telico Plains at the Exxon. Tim was on his Busa and Daniel, well Daniel was in the Ford. Daniel's a good dude I give him heck all the time. I hope he knows its all in fun.

He's back and in great spirits . We enjoyed another great meal tonight and had all kinds of fun including the Suburu guys :laugh:

HEY YOU, COME HERE

SAM_2191.jpg

SAM_2192.jpg

Beautiful day, somewhat hot. Tim had made it by time I returned and a group of us ran hellbender . It was much safer than the Dragon :banghead:

SAM_2197.jpg

SAM_2198.jpg

Nice pics, wish I was there. I was at the top of the state in shady valley on my own ride though.

Made it home, spent some quality time with Mom and Dad on the way home. My thighs are killing me :laugh:

SAM_2202.jpg

SAM_2203.jpg

Great pics...You've got some of Semi's ninja skills taking pics no one see's you taking.

I liked the manual zoom on your camera :poke:

Back