Macintosh Arm and Full Pipe Installed

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
The full exhaust sounds so nice, that dump pipe looks killer but its so obnoxious with this big turbo IMO

yellow1.jpg

yellow2.jpg

View attachment 1144226

View attachment 1144227

View attachment 1144228

View attachment 1144229

View attachment 1144230

View attachment 1144231

Not sure to be honest, its a stock cover modified for quick access and extended for the MRE lockup i bought used a few years back. The cover was rashed so i made a new cover (lid only) at work and polished it.

Wow really nice, I mean I don't like yellow at all but your ride is sweet..
super.gif

(smithabusa @ Jul. 21 2007,01:25) Not sure to be honest, its a stock cover modified for quick access and extended for the MRE lockup i bought used a few years back. The cover was rashed so i made a new cover (lid only) at work and polished it.
Did you have to shim that right side body panel at all? Thanks,the bike looks good by the way.

(nitrousjunkie @ Jul. 20 2007,11:29)
(smithabusa @ Jul. 21 2007,01:25) Not sure to be honest, its a stock cover modified for quick access and extended for the MRE lockup i bought used a few years back.  The cover was rashed so i made a new cover (lid only) at work and polished it.
Did you have to shim that right side body panel at all? Thanks,the bike looks good by the way.
Yeah the lower bolt just shy of 3/4 inches or so. I have a small stack of washers on there right now and making up an aluminum spacer this weekend.

(smithabusa @ Jul. 21 2007,01:32)
(nitrousjunkie @ Jul. 20 2007,11
super.gif
)
(smithabusa @ Jul. 21 2007,01:25) Not sure to be honest, its a stock cover modified for quick access and extended for the MRE lockup i bought used a few years back. The cover was rashed so i made a new cover (lid only) at work and polished it.
Yeah the lower bolt just shy of 3/4 inches or so. I have a small stack of washers on there right now and making up an aluminum spacer this weekend.
Thanks,I'll be doing something very similar.

i like it with the cover exposed to, but i had 2 right panels done for the bike, this is the sleeper panel thats virgin, the other is cut for dump pipes and the QA clutch cover.

Hey Greg who did your face plates on your gauges? I've seen a couple Busa's running them now.. they look nice.. also different not the same ol face plates..
beerchug.gif

(DR1300R @ Jul. 20 2007,11:40) Hey Greg who did your face plates on your gauges? I've seen a couple Busa's running them now.. they look nice.. also different not the same ol face plates..
beerchug.gif
Bobby5150 did them a while back. no idea what ever happened to him though, haven't heard from him in a long long time.

Back