Macfast and Son in law Home safe

Macfast

Never Forgotten
Had a great time The both of us and came home in one piece. That makes the wife happy so things are good around here. I really needed a vacation, It was great seeing everyone again. Looking forward to next year.
Thanks to everyone the had anything to do with making this a great event

Glad you made it home safely and good seeing you again.

Thats to funny I have never seen it My wife thinks we are crazy and just does not get it
You really had to be there . It is such an HONOR to know a Ducati owner ,his wife and son. Great talking to Randy about Ducati ownership He has almost talked me out of one. But I still WANT one. You son rides very well y,all should be proud

Thats to funny I have never seen it My wife thinks we are crazy and just does not get it
You really had to be there . It is such an HONOR to know a Ducati owner ,his wife and son. Great talking to Randy about Ducati ownership He has almost talked me out of one. But I still WANT one. You son rides very well y,all should be proud

Thanks, Randy has worked really hard teaching him how to ride.

Now about that Ducati......DON'T

Great seeing you again Greg! Tell your Son in law thanks for his service.

Had a great time The both of us and came home in one piece. That makes the wife happy so things are good around here. I really needed a vacation, It was great seeing everyone again. Looking forward to next year.
Thanks to everyone the had anything to do with making this a great event

Great seeing you again Greg! Tell your Son in law thanks for his service.

He's a great person, a good son in law anf a best friend . I will tell him you enjoyed his help. Nice seeing you again

glad you guys made it home safe, it was great seeing you again :beerchug:

Greg...i love your humor! Great seeing you again and meeting your son in law..i'm sure you understand that i can't remember his name! :whistle: :laugh:

We'll have to hook up for a ride in the fall...:thumbsup:

It was great seeing you GREG!!! I also enjoyed the conversation... learn something new eveytime I talk to you... now who was that musician you told me I would like?

Hey Mac.... dont listen to any of them, a Ducati is a great bike. Kinda like pain and pleasure all wrapped up in one $16K encounter!

Nice to finally know your real name!

Back